Womens Running

Running off the Food Fridailies (Read 18 times)

dhuffman63

Trails

I'm going to start back on Dec 1st and no it's never totally gone away....i just pretend I don't have it. I need to start back on the stretches as that gelped.

LC Runs

Long, but fun, day.  I am now snuggled on the couch.  5 miles this morning then I headed down to DD's college.  The game was pretty empty, seeing it was the day after  a holiday and campus was closed.  I sat the first half by the Band section and talked to my DD after her half time show (which was great!).  Then I moved over to the other side and sat with my ex MIL, they weren't checking seating since there was a small crowd. Plus, the team ended up winning, they were down 14-0 at the half and made a come back to win 31-24!

Lizzie - how exciting about the ring browsing!!

Judy - hope you had a good park run, smart idea about the knee strap and capris!

Kat - glad you had a nice thanksgiving with your friends!

Carol - hope you had a good LR!!

Elina - sounds fun!

Damaris - Awww on the kitty in the closet!

Tessa - I'm not much of a football fan but I try and pay at least a little attention lol.  It was pretty exciting the second half though I was very glad it didn't go into OT!

Kupcakes - that is maddening!  Why do these places think all we have time to do is sit around and wait for them?  Especially when they're coming to repair their product!!

Arimathea

Tessa

Laura, I would be glad they didn't go into overtime too. Glad you had a chance to talk to DD.

Diane, I ran through PF towards the end, telling yourself it doesn't bother you may be the best plan.

Kupcakes, that is infuriating. Why do they assume you have nothing better to do than wait for their call? You could be on a work related call when they decide to call you.

Dinner today is leftovers. The definition of an optimist is someone who asks "what's for dinner?" the day after you have cooked a 23 pound turkey and all the trimmings.

Half Crazy K 2.0

Arimathea, I don't answer my phone when I'm in the bathroom. Even when DH is travelling, I don't pick it up. And to add a wrinkle to this, we just adjusted our water pressure as it occurred to me after I called that maybe the dishwasher & washing machine high pitched noises were related. So DH adjusted it, we'll see what happens next time we run it. Now I also need to get in touch with the washing machine folks to see if this could be a cause and not "it's either the motor or bearings, so we'll start by replacing the motor".  With the turkey, it's just what form it's going to take for the next several days.

Anonymous Guest

Just an easy 5 for me today after yesterday's race. Meeting a few of my group tomorrow morning for 8. Such awesome running weather here in the mornings lately. One more long run coming up and then I taper for my Mississippi marathon. I'm excited to hang out with crazysue in a couple weeks, and I'm excited to see what I can do in the race. My half in okay weather two weeks ago predicts a 3:47ish marathon. Yesterday's 5 miler in awesome weather predicts a 3:40-3:44. Any of those times would be my fastest since 2013...

Neighbors are having an impromptu movie party in the driveway across the street, but after the hot tub, too tired to grab a chair and head over there. We will be lazy and anti-social this evening.

Damaris, I hope you took a rest day!

Carol, you are too funny. I didn't even think about holidays when I put that together, you are more than welcome to move things around to accommodate your life!

Laura, glad you made it to the game and got to talk to DD!

Hi to all - I can't remember what all I read earlier.

Oh, I signed up for Fargo today. Black Friday deal of $5 off plus a free pint glass, then another $10 off for Marathon Maniac discount.....don't think I'll see a better deal than that. I'm thinking about switching from the full to the half at The Woodlands in March. Not sure I want to do marathons in March, April and May.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel