Womens Running

Excel Mondailies (Read 23 times)

Kilmisters

Lizzie, glad you feel better! A semi-pro runner friend of mine once said that when you're running high mileage you're are generally more vulnerable to little colds, but are superimmune to anything more serious. There was a reasonable explanation, but, of course, I forgot Big grin

Diane, well at least hopefully you'll get credit for the project/presentation instead of boss just taking the slides and going to CEO as if it (it being both ppt and project) was all his work. I remember you've told about being in Germany; how many years btw?

Cathy, you once mentioned FB giving funny translations for Latvian posts; I am afraid to ask what stupidities it showed Big grin Interesting, because with Russian posts it's actually doing a good job. Great job by DD! When I casually mentioned that finish time to DH (we were talking about his little also 9-yo niece participating in races), he was like ''Sub-30?! Maybe you meant sub-35?'' Big grin

HH-Kathy, true, year-end is also awful, but I think the worst of them all is budget process... Around July/August. This year it was 3 weeks of averaging 3-4hrs of sleep per day.

Waving to everyone else! It's been a supertiring day. Doesn't help that it's so windy (and non-stop rain, too) outside that spending whole day indoors seems like the only option. Winter (real winter) would be better at this point.

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

dhuffman63

Trails

Actually boss is really good about giving credit where due.  He like me cause I just take things and develop them and come up with other projects.  I lived in Germany for 5 years from 1988 to 1992.  It was a culture shock coming back.  I'd have happily stayed.  Course I was there when the wall in Berlin was up then after it came down and there was quite a lot of unrest even in the little town of Bad Kreuznach where I was stationed.

Half Crazy K 2.0

No running today. Upper body weights and core.

Kilmisters, I hear you on month end. Ugh.

Arimathea, OMG on the funeral. I would think that for anyone behind the son, it would have been hard not to laugh, even a nervous laugh.

HuronHeart, wedding & a gender reveal. Oh wow. .So this was a total surprise to the families?