Womens Running

Tweaking Tuesday (Over 40) (Read 19 times)

Anonymous Guest

Hey all,

I am exhausted. Two days of meeting of brainstorming/going through powerpoints/going through documents with a fine-toothed comb. Dinner last night (and I do like finding all these cool new restaurants downtown) so I didn't get home until 10, then in early this morning so I didn't run before work. I got 4.3 miles in after work, but that's all I had time for. Just finished dinner and half tempted to go straight to bed.

Tessa, Hoover Dam is 12/14. I am flying in late Thursday night (I think I had to get some weird flight times because I was using points) and staying by the airport that night, then Friday and Saturday night I have a room at the host hotel. It was the same price for 1 or 2 nights. I'm taking the redeye out Saturday night, but will still have the room that night. So if you can get away, you have a place to stay. And i would love the company. Also, RN's relay sounds pretty awesome. If I were her, I probably wouldn't be able to stop talking about it either.

annieSusan, good to see you!

crazysue, sorry the back is hurting. Hope by now you're feeling better.

Cindy, I can't stand the eliptical. For some reason it is so much more boring than the TM for me. Plus my toes fall asleep. I'm glad it's working for you!

LC, Nooooooo on the snow. Too soon! Although this weekend is MCM, and the year Lisa came out and ran it it did snow the day before. That doesn't seem possible. Way too soon.

Marjorie, glad Quincy is feeling better.

Damaris, yay for things feeling good. Hope they stay that way for MCM. Weather is looking good for you - a cold front is supposed to be coming through tomorrow and dropping the highs to the low 50s.

Hi to all,

karen

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

LC Runs

Hey Karen - I bet you are exhausted!  I don't  mind working but I sure wish it didn't interfere with life so much LOL

work would be so much easier too if there were 7 figures before the decimal point.

LOL

Lisa

Anonymous Guest

stupid decimal point.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel