Womens Running

Dailies Women Sunday (Over 40 but anyone is welcome) (Read 341 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Lisa looks right to me. I'm not an expert at the log. I just entered my miles for the month but didn't enter all the info other than the miles.

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Yay Judy is here now too. RW is insane with the spam right now. I believe there have been 0 legit threads on wf this weekend. Sad. However I'm all for here now so no more complaints from me. The BF and beyond group just got a big welcome from Eric (admin) and he is answering questions about the site. So nice.

Marjorie

Run Like a Mother

Cindy, I do not have a 5k that I have registered for yet.  I WAS registered for a Thanksgiving Day race (4.75 miles) with my hubby and one of my sons and we were all big fat DNSs because we couldn't leave our sick dog alone and the race was too big for my son to go alone (15,000 runners) Sad   I was going to run/walk it.  I am looking at the Brian Aselton 5k Snow Dash on January 6th.  That will give me a couple weeks after I finish the program to get my act together.

Lisa, I was wondering the same thing about the interval types in the log, and the interval sets.  Where did you get your couch to 10k program?  I'm probably going to look at something like that after I finish C25k.

Linda

SugarLand

No run for me today. We put up the outside lights. Now will start on the inside I really enjoy decorating the house for Christmas.

hello everyone have a great evening.

Vicki

Disney freak

Where did you get your couch to 10k program?  I'm probably going to look at something like that after I finish C25k.

It's an Android app called RunDouble.  I had to pay a dollar or so for the couch to 10K, but it has several other training programs that are free.  I love it.  The GPS is very accurate and it tells me when to walk and when to run.  It has each of the programs by distance and by time.  

Lisa Marie

• first 5K on 12/8/12 - 39:14
            • first 10K on 1/12/13 - 1:23:45
            • upcoming races: Hypnotic Donut Dash - 1/26, Hot Chocolate 5K 2/9, Rock n Roll half relay 3/24
            • training for Big D half on 4/14

Found my way here.

17.5 trail miles on the Potto with run buddy Katie. Would have done more but around mile 14 or so stomach started to act up. No port a potties on a trail and no "amenities" so let's just say I was not about to go out again though. Chafing would not be fun.

Nice to get out on the trails with some snow on them.

Will work from home in the morning then going with Susan to pick up Ginny and head to Ohio for the funeral.  So sad and not looking forward to it.

I would recommend donating to the foundation listed on the funeral home website for the kids.

Lisa

runlikeagirl18

Lisa - my thoughts will be with you, Susan and Ginny tomorrow.

Speaking of Ginny, has she found her way here? And has anyone heard from Tessa?

Cindy

2017 Races: Turkey Strut 5K 11/23, Mistletoe Half Marathon 12/2

Linda

I emailed Tessa, just a minute ago. What about LC (Laura). I messengered her on FB, but she hasn't had activity on FB. Can anyone text her?

IG profile @lindasig_runs

Headsweats Ambassador Discount Code  "LINDASIGRUNS"

Over 45 PR's:  5K - 21:21, Half - 1:39:49, Full - 3:33.47

Linda

I would like to do a virtual race for Karnel, And donate the "fee" to her family. How about next weekend?

IG profile @lindasig_runs

Headsweats Ambassador Discount Code  "LINDASIGRUNS"

Over 45 PR's:  5K - 21:21, Half - 1:39:49, Full - 3:33.47

Arimathea

Tessa

Here I yam! Thanks Linda for the email. How about AmyDel, Julie, Ginny, all 3 Susans?

I looked at RWOL on Friday and nearly cried.  Bumped the Thursday thread once and it disappeared again almost immediately. I didn't even bother on Saturday, there had been over 100 pages of additional spam since Friday.

I did post on runango, not sure if anyone other than Judy and AmyDel goes over there regularly.

Saturday, 21 miles with neighbour through the wilds around Santa Clarita. And 1.5 with DS, mostly walking.

Today, 4 miles this morning before WW and church, 2 with DS, again mostly walking but I did introduce him to the concept of "run one lamp post, walk one lamp post".

I surely am sorry for the poor sod working at RWOL who gets there and has to deal with all that spam and all those furious people.