Womens Running

Where did July go Wednesday DIVAS (Read 15 times)

lizo_77

sassy/ taylor: sounds heavenly to me! I'd love to visit an island where the only way off is via boat! Smile

NorCal

Hiya ladies!

RR. Had a good track workout last night: 800 w/u, 2x1600 w 400 recovery, 2x800, 2x400, 1200 c/d. Felt good and strong and good pace too! Today, just doing some workouts at home and taking L out later for a walk or hike.

NRR. So I gave notice at my office job yesterday! It went fairy well, although it's always hard. I just don't feel like it was a good fit for me and I can make so much more $$ doing massage then sitting at a desk all day!

Working at home, lot of end of month stuff to finish up for our water business.

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

NorCal

Finished July at 105 miles, although I'm tempted to go run another 5 today for a monthly PR! Wink

Monk- I'm sorry July is a rough month and I can only imagine how sad you must be thinking about your dad's passing. (((hugs)))

MA- C sounds so cute and fun! Glad you have a day off today, enjoy it!

OWR- WOOHOO, Chicago! Have a blast!! So cute all of the animals slept with you before your trip.

Tay- Ooh your island trip sounds awesome! Enjoy the 9 miler today!

PO- I saw what you wrote about your company yesterday. Eeks, the difference in raises from your company to others is HUGE! But you're smart to stay there and finish your degree! Good job on the swim/run. Do you have any tris coming up?

Sass- Those apps are never accurate! Hope the ankle is ok, remember, rest now can save you later! Keep a close eye on how it feels and take a break if it continues to bug you. It's early enough in your training to rest it up.

Lizo- Oh gosh, your poor tummy! That sucks. Hope you're feeling better.

RLTW- Hope your 3 miles/weights goes well today! Glad you are enjoying your work this week. When does school start again for you?

Meli- Glad the swim helped loosen you up! I'm scheduling a massage for after my half next weekend! Smile

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34