Womens Running

Treadmill Tuesday - Supermoms (Read 17 times)

Erniegirl

rg - Yay for a beautiful spring morning! That's what I thought we were going to have here, but mother nature had snow in store for us instead. YUCK on the fasting and nasty fruit punch drink! Did you feel sick after you drank it?

zorbs - I didn't do the glucose tolerance test either

CA - Yikes, the health problems of the wife make things a lot scarier! Poor DH's boss must be so stressed out. Hope everything turned out okay!

Becky - When is the half DH signed up for? Will he have time to train at all? I am so curious to hear how this all turns out 

spike - Happy anniversary! Whew, that's a relief that the other office wants to hire from in-town and you can avoid an awkward situation!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

running eh

CA - keep us posted on DH's bosses wife and the baby.  Praying everything will be fine.  I love that the kids want to go outside again now, so nice.  Have a great run.

rg - YAY for 28wks!  I actually don't mind the orange drink- I have never had fruit punch.  My family MD and my OB both said that the standard of care is becoming the three hour fasting test.  I DON"T want to do that - I will see if my MW has a different opinion.  I actually think DH has a machete somewhere, but I think it is supposed to be decorative...

becky - aw, poor DS with his allergies, that sucks!  Hope it passes soon, though I have heard that this year is going to be brutal for allergies.  Oh dear, I hope DH doesn't injure himself too bad.

spike - Congrats on the anniversary!  I don't know what to say about DS.  My DS has had notes home from school regarding his behaviour, and I can talk to him till I'm blue in the face, but if I am not there to deal with it at the time, I am not sure that much will change.  Hopefully the threats will work.  I like the dried coconut, but I have no idea if I will like the real deal!

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

becky - no showering here after my lunch run either, but I just decided to be stinky.  How long till DH's half?  Is he planning on training a bit for it at least?

spike - ugh on the mean kid, that sucks.  I hope he's good today.  Happy anniversary!

r-eh - yes I'll let you know, I just texted DH to ask if he'd heard anything.

RRupdate - DH bailed on the run, he said something about having to work but I think he's a big chicken! Wink

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

Hi everyone!!!! Hahah, welp I guess tuesday is almost over!

RR- so worked both sat and sunday this weekend at running specialty store I've been with for 8 years, all shoes are in basement. anyhow lots of running up and down stairs. Foot had some major tweak out after I ran sunday.. So hit up pool yesterday, going to do track workout in pool tonight once DH gets home from track.

BR- Took him to park, saw some people his size and was excited!  Super cute.  Still needs to sleep at night.

FR- chicken Soup

NRR- holy cow, either allergies or full on head cold.  Ack! hope this clears up soon.  We had company meeting last night, One of the marathon bombs last year went off in front of our Boston Store.  I wasnt working in that location that day, and usually work in a different location, but have worked in that store, but we are all like family. Our store at the finish line was ground zero.  Some employees are still coping, my heart goes out to them. The next couple weeks are going to both tough, and exciting.

RG- Blech on the friut punch, that stuff is nasty! congrats on 28 weeks!!

aaannd someone may finally be ready for a nap! yay! hope to catch up on personals tomorrow!

KC born 7-14-13. RC born 7-21-15

Old PR's: 5k 19:36, 10mi 1:07:46, HM 1:30:04, M 3:06:19

Working on a Comeback after baby #2

superspike113

Honorary Old

E-rainrun- so sad about the store being right where the explosions were. Sorry about your foot.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07