Womens Running

Marvelous Monday Supermoms (Read 23 times)

superspike113

Honorary Old

Work is crazy today! I didn't even have a chance to eat breakfast. Just wanted to say hi to you all.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

rg - as a matter of fact, my real "A" HM is in 2 weeks.  it is downhill and where I ran my PR 2 years ago, but the course has changed to include some challenging/narrow trails with hills.  They aren't technical, but hard to run FAST on.

cx2 - I took 6 or 8 advil yesterday and didn't do a thing.

ernie - I'm thinking the headache was mostly dehydration.  I thought I drank enough water on Saturday, but woke up Sunday morning with cotton mouth (hence the trip to Metro along with Tims for coffee) The race + caffeine dulled the pain for a bit but then I must've been dehydrated again post race despite drinking a bottle each of water and Gatorade.  I chugged another litre of water this morning and my head finally feels better.

eh - you are doing R2H 10K right? you should be my personal pacer for the HM.

CA - is the recipe for your chicken on your blog?

stroller - the best thing about cooler weather is more flexibility to run during the day!

spike - I read a blog comparing maggi, braggs and another brown sauce (no it wasn't magic flava) and thought of you.  I am still gigglesnorting over the portapotty picture.

becky - I have zensah socks.  They were the first compression anything I bought and my least favourite.  I have white socks and after less than a year they're covered with lint balls, plus they are much less squeezy than any other socks I own.  I wear my CEPs all the time and they have stayed tight and lint ball free.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

RR - update, nailed my tempo!  Did 5 miles @ HMP (8 mpm)

RG / zorbs - recipe is on my blog, freezer to slow cooker post.  I'll report back tomorrow on  how we like it.

spike - waves!

Haven't heard from Nola in a while - if you're lurking, come and play!! Smile

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

running eh

Spike - Hi!!  Hopefully your busy day is going quickly!

zorbs - yes, 10k @R2H.  Unfortunately, we have church at 930, so I wouldn't be able to make it.  Part of the reason I am running Richmond is b/c it is on a Saturday.  We try to make church a priority, so doing things o Sunday mornings is always tough.  I'd love to pace you otherwise!  How does the pacing thing work?  Would I sign up for the race or would I just jump on the course and run with you for a while?

CA - awesome job on the tempo!!  How did the pace feel?

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

eh - yeah personal pacer is if you wanted to be legit, sign up and run the whole thing with me (but I *could* run with the 1:50 pacer - just that they could be a total flake and unreliable) or jump in for the last 5-10K.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

r-eh - it was a challenging but doable pace over 8k, I could have kept going, but was glad to be done Smile  Not bad considering I ran 75 km last week, and haven't had a rest day since before my LR.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/