Womens Running

Good Morning Monday Supermoms (Read 30 times)

superspike113

Honorary Old

Bermy- I just looked at pictures, and I thought Ginnifer Goodwin's hair was shorter than that. My pixie is already that short- yes I think it was MZM that was considering that hairstyle too. I love short hair.

Becky- Get that flippin' idiot fired! I bet a teenager would do a better job than her!

Blehhhh I am so tired today. I woke up at 2 am and couldn't go back to sleep after I went and reapplied Orajel on R's gums.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

beckykay

Ok, back for more now that crisis averted.

CA:  I just started doing those hip strengthening exercises so hopefully that helps.

Spike:  Ewwwww, as much as I try to make C stop that, he does it anyway.

Ernie:  I had a hip scope in 2011 and had my hip flexor lengthened.  It is on that side so I think I have just slacked too much on my PT exercises.  Unfortunately, when I feel good - I forget all about them.  Oh and the trails yesterday had some killer uphills for me.

Zorbs:  I was super stressed out over DH last night so he brought me ice cream and vodka, Ha - he knows me well.  I have booze at work but I am sure bossman would appreciate it if I waited until the afternoon.

Bermy:  Hip flexor tendonitis has been an issue for a few years now.  I have to watch the hills.

Mer:  LOL, that sounds like me on most days.  I hope the day gets better for you!

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

spike - mmm yes sometimes it's nice to run alone, well alone with the stroller and dog... Smile Eeeew on the booger eating!

bermy - the good thing about the marathon is that it's on trails and trail runners walk the hills Smile We are going to run the 10 mile course a few times just to get in shape for it. My DH knows all the figures but he always quotes how much faster / mile you can run a race per lb you lose, so it makes a big difference in racing for sure.

becky - I'm gonna go do some hip exercises too, I've been bad lately and don't want to get injured!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/