Womens Running

August (and Friday) has arrived - Supermoms (Read 25 times)

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

ER - 16K bike ride, ST.
    KR - felt a little warm at bedtime and came into our room at some ungodly hour saying he couldn't sleep but he's sleeping now, thank god. He's going to grandma's house for the long weekend.
    FR - chinese takeout from a new really cool international grocery store that Beth told me about. DH will be having dinner at his mom's house while dropping B off.
    NRR - Beth, Sam and I are taking a fix a bike flat course tonight.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: Well, I was supposed to go to the gym after work but we are going lawnmower shopping instead. I need 8 miles over the weekend to hit my mileage goal and would also like to lift.

TR: Spending the night at Trudy's house.

FR: Last night was salmon burger for me, turkey burger for DH (premade so no extra work for me), tots and salad. Tonight will probably be sausage and kraut if we don't go out for dinner.

PG: I swear I've grown like a cup size in the last 2 days and already have a belly. 6 weeks today

NRR2: I decided I hated the curtains in my bedroom so I bought new indigo colored ones that are blackout (I love my room to be a cave) and took the patterned ones and put them in the dining room. Its amazing how much more put together my house looks by just adding one set of curtains. Now I want to buy more curtains for the den and living room, but will hold off a teensy bit since it was $100 even on a crazy JCPenny sale for my bedroom ones. I have about a million pictures to hang up this weekend- have to get the last bit of stuff cleared out of the front bedroom and clean it up before the baseball boys get here thursday.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- When I got a flat on the chariot, I taught myself to change the tire by watching youtube videos. However I think a rear bike tire would be harder because of the gears, so I'd definitely take a class because of that! Sweet on the weekend to yourself!!

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

I just had this vision that I would get a flat during my ride this morning, right before taking the class.  Damn that would suck!

Curtains are ridiculously expensive.  I cheaped out on my living room ones (should have gotten 1 more panel so there's some drape, and they are stretched straight across.  B yanked on the sheer, and it has a giant rip, and the rod is too short and reinforced with a wooden chopstick and duct tape, last week he nearly yanked those down too.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/