Womens Running

EMINEM TUESDAY DIVAS (Read 18 times)

gsdrunner

Hi Ladies...

Sassy: Nice job on the 8 miler.

PO: I am sure you did well on your exam.  GL with the olympic distance. From your racing and work outs it sounds like you got this one.

MA: The best advice I got was hit the sack when the baby does. I thought it was nuts, but I found it helped. I think C probably is growing and going through a rough time that or tummy ache. It gets better... you will know what cry goes for what. Its weird but you will master it.

Taylor: Yay for the car!

Leela: Congrats to DH! WTG!

Sorry for cutting this short..... M is ready for her nap catch you all in a bit

MA runner girl

Gsd - oh I wish I could go to bed with C. Unfortunately it's the only time I can get a solid amount of work done. I'm working 20 hours a week at home until 11/1 and its way harder than I imagined!!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

SassySparky

My car this time. Between front and rear brakes and a couple of other repairs, it's coming to $1300. And last month Big D's car had a major repair (carburetor + exhaust system was damaged when he bottomed out driving out of a parking lot) also to the tune of $1300. Then a few weeks later, his car wouldn't start and it's been sitting for a month and we still need to get that fixed.

Sassy - Ugh..is that for your car or D's?  Sorry to hear that.. Cars are annoying like that.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

gsdrunner

Out: sounds like you need the rest.

Mel: I was thinking the same thing about the 8 milers....

NC: Hope you have a good busy day

Sassy: Ouch... but it happens and it could be worse right?

MA:  I hear you. I did the same thing. I was glad when the last work string was cut. Hang in there.

RR Did a double yesterday today was supposed to be body pump but I made my workout schedule wrong and the class wasn't today. So, I will take Miss M on a walk after dinner.

NRR: Flying solo again for some time. Poor DH is slammed. Last week he saved Cornell Uni. from some serious fall outs. He is working like a mad dog on some big deals in NYC. He loves it, but hates it since his work is throwing everything including the kitchen sink at him. He doesn't mind the traveling it gives him time to unwind, but I know we will be moving soon. I am kind of torn about it.  We are still trying to give it all out. We will own our house by the end of the month. So, we thought of renting a place with furniture until we knew what we wanted... maybe southern CT or 'upstate' NY... the latter we know nothing about.

gsdrunner

Oh random thing.. DH met a coworker that was in one of the towers. I guess the coworker confided in DH since he found out Dh's past in military. Its an amazing story and tragic. It was definitely an eye opener to hear a first person account not one on the news or done through media.  I am amazed with everyone dealing with 9/11 that was in the towers.  I am sure they all have their stories...but they are still working, some flying, etc. True fighters.