Womens Running

WEEKEND DIVAS! (Read 87 times)

SassySparky

Hi ladies! I haven't posted regularly in a while, so I'm not sure if we do a  weekend post anymore?  Anyway, here it is just in case!

RR: I have an Eminem (8 mile) on tap today.

NRR: Last night we went to happy hour after work, G did very well and loved it.  He is such ham. Today we're meeting friends for brunch. It's my friend from HS; we fell out of touch between then and now, but we both live in the area.  I haven't  seen her and her DH since May! So we've fulfilled our resolution to be social this month already,and I think we have a lot more time!  Other than that I might go in to the lab tomorrow to get started on an experiment. I have to get a lot done by the end of the month so I can submit an abstract to a meeting this summer.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

MA runner girl

I made a few weekend posts, they don't get much but I'll post! Smile

RR: Nothing. Sad I haven't had this low of a mileage week since the first week in October! Ugh. I hope I can get out for a walk/jog tomorrow.

NRR: My back is definitely improving, but it's still sore if I move too quickly or certain ways. This morning I have actually been moving around a bit, cleaning up the mess that I haven't been able to do the last few days and I have some yummy muffins baking right now. Feels good to move. I'm waiting to hear from my mom and I'll probably go hang out with my parents and nephew this afternoon. Tonight my dad's family is getting together because my aunt and uncle are home from FL for the weekend, and another aunt and her DP are down from Boston too. Since we didn't see everyone for Christmas it will be nice to get together. I think I need some social interaction! I've been a little too housebound since the new year...

Sassy - Have a good Eminem! Love it! It's so awesome that you have such a social baby. Must be so fun! Have fun with your friends, I should make that socializing goal too...

Have a great weekend girls!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

MA runner girl

Whoops! I just saw GSD's other thread... GSD - Great job with all the miles, you are doing great!! Bummer the zoo didn't work out, hope you have a productive day!

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

SassySparky

Oops I saw GSD's other thread too! I must have missed it when i posted earler.

The Eminem Was AWESOME.

So was brunch.

MA - glad hte back is feeling better. G is really social and I hope we can keep taking him out in public so he stays that way. I'd love to bypass the shy/stranger anxiety stage if we can.

GSD - graet job on your run, despite having to break it up.  Enjoy the weekend!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

gsdrunner

LOL -- NO biggie...

RR: SUnday I did 7 miles. Saturday was SRD

NRR: Just trying to relax. M's open house for school was great. Its Kindergarden through 8th grade. Each grade has only 20-22 kids max. 2 teachers for the 20-22 kids. Its a very unique school. So, we shall see.  Other than that we have been chasing M around the house.  M is doing so much better for rash is finally gone Smile So, relieved and happy.