Womens Running

Relaxed Tuesday (dailies) (Read 19 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

5 miles with some short intervals.

Docket, wrap yourself in bubble wrap for your taper!

Arimathea

Tessa

Lori, so when the cat rounds the corner do you say "Winter is coming"?

No spoilers here. I have read all the books but never watched the series.

It has been one hell of a weekend. We had a nest of bees in the chimney. They have now been evicted. And on Saturday night my car died for good. Gearbox is completely shot. Nursed it home and it boiled over in the driveway, we pushed it into the garage. I am replacing it with another Mazda3 (hate hate HATE car shopping) which I will pick up on Thursday. This one is also a stick shift (sorry Lisa) but only has 26,000 miles on it. 3 years old.

I have been in training all day and am trying to get a program put together after a couple of markets dropped out. I wish I was going to GC but there is no way I could with this renewal and another one on June 1st.

Susan, don't give up! You can run.

Sandy, I can see the merits of moving at this time of the year. Giggling that they called off a weather response drill due to bad weather!

Margaret, nice photo!

Karen, chuckling at the picture from the plane. RN was there on Monday also. Another Boston under her belt!

Running, not too much but getting out there and I think I'm getting back a bit more endurance. But no way would I have made the 6 hour cutoff for GC. I need to register for Shadow (which is in less than 2 months, eep!) and Spokane. And San Joaquin River Trail in December.