Womens Running

Trusty Thursday (Over 40) (Read 17 times)

Ah.. here you are!

Off to gym to do upper body work out.  Picking up 14 poinsettias this afternoon. DD's Forensics team sold them.  Will start to look like the holidays at my house (not all staying here of course).

Lisa

ginnyb

Been really busy and have not been posting.  Have got some runs in though.  Have to take advantage of the decent weather!

Lisa...14 poinsettias in your home would be a bit much.  Have fun at the gym.

Marjorie.....you are a busy little crafter!   So clever.

Tessa and Susan....hope grading is soon finished.

Baking cookies this morning.  A few ladies from work are coming over tonight for some Christmas cheer.

I can't watch the news anymore.  Not a good time to have 2 sons in law enforcement.  I fear for them.  I fear for us all.  Wish we could all just get along.....sigh

Ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Lisa, Peace on Earth seems to be getting farther away lately.

Yesterday was a very long run on the TM. I’m off soon to get the crown work done at the dentist.

This afternoon I hope to get in some cardio. I'm hoping the sinuses get better. I'm not on an antibiotic yet.

Happy runs, All! :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Bikerchick1

Lisa - Love "trusty thursday", as it is followed by FRIDAY!!!

Ginny - I agree....scarey, sad time, isn't it Sad   Scarey with family is in law enforcement....they put up with soooo much.  Nice job on getting some runs in!

Judy - Good luck with the crown!

Was able to get out for my "speedwork" run with RB's last night after work!  Hoping to get to a fitness class today.

Have a great day!

Carol

Still grading.  Last one.  92 pages long... Argh (at least it is very well written).

Hey!  Quick fly by---was on travel for the past two days.  No running.  ;(  SWAMPED at work!!!!  Catch up later!

Have a great day!

Anonymous Guest

Count me among the overwhelmed with work. The reality of my boss leaving at the end of this month is hitting home. And new issues keep coming up, so just when I think I've got everything under control, all sorts of panic happens and hell threatens to break loose. Then add in things like a meeting/workshop that took up the entire last two days, and I'm barely hanging on. Haven't run since Sunday. We'll call it a taper for this coming Saturday.

Hi to all.

Ginny, I think of you often with all the latest news, knowing that your sons are in law enforcement. Can't be easy right now.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Thanks Ginny. I'm having fun with all the crafts. Ginny I skip over all the news on the protests etc. I'm sick of seeing it too. I scroll over it fast on fb too.

Sorry everyone is having stressful work.

This is what I made last night. I call the Mrs Clause candle sticks. Wine glasses from dollar store. Red sharpie and red glitter glue ribbon and cotton. Candle on top. I'm pretty pleased with them.

Marjorie

Arimathea

Tessa

Marjorie, have you thought about teaching crafts classes when youretire? Where do you get your ideas?

Karen, hope you can get ahead of some of the work.

Ginny, I would be scared too if I had a child or children in law enforcement. Not good. Have fun with the cookie baking. Is the Christmas cheer going to come out of a bottle? *grin* No, my grading has only just started. Fortunately it is multiple choice tests, which are harder to write but easier to grade.

Susan/crazysue, welcome back! Hope the travel was enjoyable.

Susan/runnersmom, 92 pages? Ouch. That's a lot of reading even without having to grade it!

Lisa, 14 poinsettias? Glad you can get rid of them. At least poinsettias are easier to distribute to the purchasers than frozen cookie dough or pizzas.

Judy, good luck at the dentist.

Carol, good point, tomorrow is FRIDAY!

Got in late last night after administering the aforesaid multiple choice tests. Woke up at 4 and went out for 2 miles. I had to take the trash can out anyway. That thing has several cat boxes worth of waste in it, plus a turkey carcass, and it is NASTY.

Run at lunch, I hope. Retirement party for a coworker after work, then choir practice. I am likely to be dragging tomorrow morning.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Tessa a lot if inspiration from on line, catalogs and Pinterest

working ng from home today. Snuck in finishing up my mantle. Hope Dh gets home earlier tonight. The tree is ready to be decorated.

Marjorie

runlikeagirl18

Hi everyone-

I wanted to jump in and say hello. Ran 2.8 easy peasy miles this morning - I have a half on Saturday, the local half that I've run several years in a row. I'm not trying to "race" it this year, with coming off the marathon.

Like everyone else, I'm swamped with work. My crazy client is living up to her craziness. I'm hoping to finish up in time to get the candles in the windows and the outside lights up. Sorry for no personals, but I hope everyone has a great day-

Cindy

2017 Races: Turkey Strut 5K 11/23, Mistletoe Half Marathon 12/2