Womens Running

Winesday Wednesday Supermoms (Read 27 times)

nolamama

CQTM

Hello Ladies!

I'm thrilled that I have a little extra time to post again...I need some accountability!

RR: Forgot my gym bag this morning...so much for being accountable!

BR: Crawling everywhere/ into everything...especially if dangerous. She bonks her head on something at least 5 times a day. It's hard having to watch them hurt themselves but they have to learn! She has finally realized that the things I put on her tray are edible and that she can put them in her mouth. Working on the sippy cup now....

BR2: I've stopped pumping and she isn't interested in BF anymore...so I'm wearing a REAL bra today. I'm kind of sad as I really wanted to continue the nursing in the morning but she isn't having it so we will be done. She'll be on milk in about 6 weeks anyway, though, so I'm happy with how long I went.

NRR: I'm taking this winesday off from wine...detoxing a bit after Mardi Gras festivities. I rode in a Mardi Gras parade this year, which was too much fun, but am glad the madness is over. The past 3 weeks have been too busy with Super Bowl & Carnival.

Bermy: I won't post a link here, but there was a "bounce" video filmed at my local WalMart called Mr. Ghetto Walmart...you can google if you are interested. I, in no way, condone the video but it was filmed during normal business hours...(Sigh). Target is a classier WalMart...and I LOVE Target. I love buying in bulk, though, and we are getting a COSTCO here late this year. I can't wait to sign up!

CAR: Can't believe O is 5 months! I think I've been MIA for a while! The active baby stage is SO fun...I'm loving everyday with my 10.5month old.

mrszm: Um, I think you have a great excuse for not getting a new RP.

Zorbs: I hope the candy works! B will be 3 soon, right? My niece is almost 3.5 and she is still refusing to use the potty. She can't start Pre-K until she is PT so my sister is really trying to make it happen.

mer: DH isn't getting anything from A or I. We rarely celebrate V-Day.

spike: How old is R again? 15 or so months? That is pretty awesome if he is already wanting to use the potty.

ERnie: Are you at SAHM?

on to page 1...

nolamama

CQTM

rg - yes, it is usually wineday at my house.

jen - you are too speedy! along with RG.

Shelby - good luck on your exam. I went back to school but luckily finished when I was 7 months pregnant. I can't imagine being in school, now, even though studying for the CPA is still a bitch...plus with DH serving our country. You are amazing!!

cx2 - no teeth here, still!!

becky - I need to foam roll, I think. I have all sorts of lower body issues :-/

arm - so glad for DD's weight gain. Is a feeding tube a constant worry for y'all?

beckykay

Ok, "working" from home now and let bossman know that I was not going to be logged in to our network this afternoon.  I do have to join a conference call at 3:30 though.

RG:  C loved to strip.  We are just now getting into a book phase, he was just too distracted to sit down and look at a book for the longest time.

Bermy:  HAHA!  C is such a good helper and will get me things.  Now he is learning to say "why don't you get it?"  Ack!

Jen:  Awe, what a cutie pie.  I love hugs and kisses.  C gives them too me before he leaves everyday, makes my morning!

Ernie:  I was thinking the same thing for dinner since I didn't take anything out either.  Woohoo for new shoes!

Shelby:  Good luck today!

Mer:  LOL on the garlic!  My DH is the same way on the heat.  His food makes my eyes water.

Cx2:  Hope you get things worked out with the insurance company!

MRSZM:  Oh my, that is too funny that chiro tried to set you up on a running date with the boyfriend stealer.

Arm:  I had a tennis contract when I first moved here as a way to meet people.  I sucked at it so I quit after that contract but anywho....it was evening and I always felt like I was going to puke playing tennis on nights DH wanted to have a big dinner.

Ok, on to page 2

superspike113

Honorary Old

CA- I have a narrow heel/arch and wide toes. I tried one size up in mizunos and I couldn't get them tight enough around my arch and they rubbed the side of my big toe.

NOLA- R is 19 mos. The second he started walking (16 mos) I introduced him to the potty. His reward for going is getting to flush the yuckies down the toilet. Like I said, its hit and miss and I usually set him on there during diaper changes and clothes transitions. So far *knock on wood* its saved me from poop in the bathtub.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Erniegirl

Spike - Glad you were able to return your shoes! I am clueless about shoes so no suggestions there. Not sure what I'm going to get myself...not that my shoe shopping plans are looking promising since it's 3:15 pm and S has just gone down for her nap and I'm meeting RP at 5:30 pm. Impressive work on the potty from R, inconsistent or not!

Nola - How old is your LO again? I seem to think she is fairly close in age to mine (she'll be one in a couple of weeks). Being able to wear a real bra again is exciting! I am SAHM/WAHM...I do a few hours a day of freelance legal writing.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

nolamama

CQTM

Spike - ya, I feel like I have just lost 4 months of my life...so I'm about 4 months off R's age! Still, at 19 months that is pretty impressive PT.

Ernie - A is 10.5 months. She'll be one at the end of March. I can't believe I need to start planning a bday party!

beckykay

MrsZM:  Either 5:30 or 6 depending on how far we plan on going.  This morning was 6.  I was super tired and almost bailed but was glad I didn't.  I've looked into ART and no where around here to get it done Sad

CA:  Awe, how cute on the daddy day.  I am heading to myrtle beach in 4 weeks, I hope it is warm!  Yes, I do!  It was nice that I was too winded to chat Smile  I think the hip exercises are making it worse for some reason.  Today I am going to try foam rolling afterwards to see if it makes a difference.  Otherwise I might have to rest Sad

Zorbs:  You should be getting some more by friday Smile

spike:  Yikes!  Hope you feel better soon!  Idiot was doing a wonderful job of doing that herself today.  Bosslady was super pissed with her.  She had a pizza delivered to our office around 4 p.m. yesterday because she didn't want to share with her kids.  Bossman was like, uh - no not when we have clients in the office.  Bossman told her she needed to act more professional and pick up her pace today.

Bermy:  Target is the devil, soooo much cooler than walmart.  For me its just a different type of crowd that makes me enjoy it better than walmart.

Although I don't get to do my booty dance there.

beckykay

Nola:  How fun!  I've never joined in any mardi gras festivities but have heard plenty of stories Smile  I also have plenty of aches and pains....I think it may be time for new shoes.

Erniegirl

Becky - HA! I had to read your story about the idiot and the pizza twice because it was so WTF I thought I was reading it wrong. Has she ever had a job before?!

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15      

BermyHorse

Nola - HUGE HI! How did you get on with your exams? Great to hear from you!

spike - maybe I am already on peopleofwalmart photo gallery??!!

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

runnergirl9508

Bermy: stay away from Walmart! I avoid that place like the plague, even though it's closer than our grocery store. I HATE Walmart for several reasons: the prices are not any better than the grocery store (some stuff even higher), the food quality is AWFUL( no shelf life for produce, and it's all pretty tastless), there are never enough checkout lines open, and the clientele that shops there is about 97% white trash. No thanks.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

BermyHorse

rg - thanks for the advice. Seems the consensus is on Target! There's no peopleoftarget photo gallery?!

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31