Womens Running

Tough it out TUESDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 18 times)

Hi all!

Lizzie-ouch about being too sore to potty. LOL Congrats on the new job!! I had seen that a few days ago. Ugh on the bad onboarding experience. It is hard to have a good one with someone that works remote. I always push to have the person start onsite for a better team building experience. We have lots of black squirrels around here. Really a mix.. brown, red, black, gray.

Sue-woohoo for baby watch! Hope the little one turns soon.

Karen-lol on the doggie good sleep being a bad thing. Cool about the e-bikes.

Judy-cocoa sounds lovely.

Sandy-I'm glad that we are past the snow melt/freeze cycle (fingers crossed anyway).

Tessa-that would be a weird siting in the morning!

Lori-too funny about the not leaving the country thing vs flying to other side of the country. Yah for the good run!

HCK2-I missed what the "it" is with MD commercial. Not sure that I want to know.

DAmaris-yuck of a drive for you. WTG with blaming Karen vs traffic. LOL

Been running a lot. Some doubles during the week. Up near 150 for the month so far but cutting back this week since I'm feeling it with achy legs and creaky knees. Plus driving down to Mohican trail this weekend to run somewhere between 25-50 with Shannon from Chicago. All else is going well. DD is living the life with her study abroad. She certainly has an independent adventurer streak in her. The last few weekends she has traveled somewhere and most of time completely by herself. A few places in Italy but also to Vienna, Brussels, and Bucharest. This is her spring break and she went through Athens to Mykonos. Stays at hostels and has made many friends of other traveling students. Crazy and scary at times for me but exciting. She had her wallet stolen on an overnight train to Vienna that had me up all night calling places. She's figured things out though. A and I head to Rome on the 9th and then the 3 of us go up to Riga for the weekend. Will be so cool to watch the championship game with our girl in it! DD#2 flies in on tuesday and we all head up to Florence for a few days with my sister then to Tuscany and back to Rome for Easter. Will be awesome! Life is good! Expensive at times but good! LOL

Excited to be seeing everyone at Glass City!! So excited! And to have Margaret and Kat out for Woodstock. I've decided that 2020 will be an adventure year with a mix of trail races up to maybe a 100k distance but otherwise shooting to be in pretty places or running places with friends. then 2021 maybe go for another 100 miler but one that is a bit more of an adventure.

Lisa

Arimathea

Tessa

Lisa! Long time no see. Ooh, exciting trip!

Running 25-50 on the Mohican with Shannon. No support from the sound of it, just going out there and running. Wow.

2020, pretty places? Is this the year we all do Mickelson in western SD? Karen, it is not single track, and Lisa, it is not concrete and most of it is not asphalt...and you can get South Dakota which is not a state overrun with marathons every weekend. (It so happens that I have done two there, but I have a longstanding connection with that state.)  I do want to do Mickelson one year.

Lori, good for you for slaying Bertha. Weird on not being supposed to leave the country but it's OK to leave the province. It's not like the country is small! And sympathy, I also have been advised not to expect any grandchildren of the human variety. We will have to make do with grandcats and granddogs.