Womens Running

TREACHEROUS TUESDAILIES (Read 18 times)

5 miles this morning.  Kinda chilly Smile

Ugh on the non-furlough.  I did enjoy being one of two people in the building yesterday and got a lot done, but if it had dragged on it would have been a pain.  They wanted me to do all this other crap--check the penthouse a/c, water, cooling water system, etc., our mail was being delivered to another office a block away, check freezer temps, etc

I had a great day spiking oyster samples without the crazy co-worker.  I'm SO glad I can do that here instead of traveling to Gloucester.  She makes me crazy.

I got a robo call informing me the shutdown was over. It woke me up Sad

Karen--I hope you are starting to feel better.

Ginny--hang in there!! Just keep clicking along and you will start to feel it.  I often don't want to go, but I am always glad I got out there and did something.  Nice ice pics!

LIzzie--great run this morning!

Sandy-- as long as they don't close the course on you, DFL is better than DNS.  Smile

Seloc

This does NOT look pretty to me.  And, it's so freakin' BRIGHT. 

Shoveled the driveway - more of a XT workout than TRX/Bells class.  Plow finally came by about an hour ago.  No ambition to run today but will shoot for tomorrow morning.

Oooh, Lizzie, Copper Hen!  We definitely should check that out.  Maybe I will get a wild hair and get over that way before May even.

Karen - glad you are feeling better!  Phew!

Kat - hmmmmmmmmmmm if you really want input, I'm going to say stay where you are at.  Mostly because it sounds like the primary gain with the new gig is security.  When, IMO, even if you would get laid off, I suspect you would fairly easily find a new gig (as you have had people offer jobs when you weren't even looking!).  But, really, just go with your gut.  And, yep, I hate you for your weather   How 'bout you come live with me in during the summer and I'll move down there in the winter.  Sound good??

Ginny - sorry your miles were crappy but crappy miles are better than no miles!!

Damaris - bummer to be back at work!

Diane - core work helps back issues tremendously.  Glad you found something!!

I feel like I missed some jumping around.  Waves to everyone else!!  I really really truly need to work on a plan to not live here next Dec-Mar.  Blerg.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Sheesh, it’s 84F here. Seeing snow does not make sense. Ha.

Damaris

Half Crazy K 2.0

3 on the treadmill. They were a struggle, think I waited until too late to do them.