Womens Running

Frozen (Over 40) (Read 217 times)

Bad Ass

Hi, girls.  I'm a RWOL BF refugee that came to RA as many of you did.  Marjorie is a friend of mine and she recommended this group.  I'm not yet 40 but getting there sooner than I expected.

Hope I get to know you as well as Marjorie has Big grin.

A little bit of info:  I live in Miami with my husband and 5 kitties.  I love running but I am not fast by any means.  I have asthma and battle it more than I care to admit.  I love doing marathons and I have at least 8 already scheduled for the first half of 2013.

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Next:  RnR Country Music Half Marathon

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

Tar Heel Mom

Unleavened Dead

If AmyDel is considering H-M it would be silly for us not to go together.

And if I go, I would like dibs on Cindy's hotel room!!

I think I will register for the Tar Heel 10 by Monday. It will be fun to see camille and Cindy!

"Set out runnin' but I take my time."

Linda6897

Linda

Hi ladies.  It is late here in CA.  It is a rest day for me.

Do you have to already have a pic posted on the internet to share it here?  Can you upload a pic from your computer?

My husband and I are going to see Life of Pi, tonight.  I read the book and absolute loved it.  We have been to about 5 adult movies in the past 10 years.   We are going to go out for coffee first.  I don't think that in the 20+ years we've been together that we have ever been to a coffee shop together.  I'll let you know if we are still speaking, tomorrow Smile  I'm kidding.  There will be no arguing tonight.  I'm not in the mood.  I want to see this movie!

2014 Goal:  Just Run!

Over 40 PR's

Half - 1:38:52, 5K - 21:31

ajdx5

Wow - I just read Tessa's 10 yr post - Sister, you are one of the long time forumites I really must meet! Smile

I got in 7 miles in 1:13 - thrilled to bits, even tho I wish it was faster.  This starting over business is not easy.

Marjorie - I would want to raise red flags too - sheesh.  I know how hard it is to be lonely & I'm sure he's giddy and going overboard b/c he's found someone he really likes.  I only hope that she's not taking advantage of him.  Hope you & your Brother get it all hammered out.

...ah, just saw your other post - god job on the 11 -- I got a bloody nose the other day too - the air is sooo dry.  I reeeeaally hope your Dad proceeds with caution.

Amy - I have to make up my mind about Hatfield ... I should be smart & sign up for the full & train for it, but drop back to the 1/2 if I need to - - where is everyone staying?