Womens Running

Wednesday Walks In (Over 40) (Read 19 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

It may have crawled in. Big grin

Post. We are here to listen.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Tuesday involved getting the car repaired and a few errands. When I got home I did 70 minutes of my cardio DVD. It felt good.

Grocery run since some of my special things are on sale today. After that, a cardio DVD or a run, depending on whether there are storms or not.

Happy runs, All!  :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Sorry for my absence yesterday, but work was busy and we are having a lot of stress home with hubby quitting due to his employer paying him with a second NSF check.  Now that he has quit and has another job to start on Labor Day, we can breathe!

6 miles tonight.

judyruns, sounds like a busy Tuesday.  Hope your errands today do not take as much of your time.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LC Runs

Good Morning!

Fusion class last night and 3.1 miles this am.  I was supposed to my a friend for our 5 mile route but it was storming so we cancelled.   I waited it out a bit once it got lighter outside and ran a out and back in the subdivision behind my house; that way, I could sneak home quickly if needed.

Judy - have a great day

Damaris - so glad your DH found another job!

Howdy!  Survived Group Power class this morning.  Guess I am still a little tired from the race.   Knee didn't want to bend...

One of the gals in my class got tagged by a truck mirror yesterday while running.  She was running with traffic (not facing) and the mirror hit her arm and knocked her off balance as it passed.  Luckily nothing serious.  I ran past her and she was walking and looked pretty mad, so it must have been shortly after it happened.  Be careful out there!

Damaris--glad your DH got another job.  Sheesh!!  Will he  be able to get paid?

Have a great day!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Sue ouch !  That would hurt a lot. Shame on the truck for not giving room. But also too bad she wasn't on the correct side of the road.

Hi everyone else.

Marjorie

Anonymous Guest

Quiet group today. I ran 8 this morning, the schedule called for 15 but I'm continuing with my self-imposed cutback. Various pains in shins and ankles have convinced me to take it easy another day. The dog is now convinced that his walk after my run is routine and must happen no matter what. Doesn't even lift his head when I go out the door to run, but as soon as I step back inside, he's full of energy and dancing expectently by his leash. 12 years and he won't make staying off the counters a habit, but after less than two weeks, the walk is not only expected, but demanded!

Damaris, yikes on the bounced checks! Glad hubby has a new job to start.

Susan, that sounds painful. Glad she wasn't hurt bad.

Hi Judy and Laura and Marjorie!

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Bikerchick1

Did a "speed work out" last night...was fun!  Today am tired tho, not because of speed work, but think accumulation of  high mileage (for me) last week and weekend, and with my biking & swimming.  i have declared this An USDO. Have the day off and have spent 2 hours of it doing  work stuff on computer.  Nice thing about EMR is that I can do that and not have to sit at the office...

LCruns - You are really doing great with your fusion class!

Demarias - glad your DH found a job...that is horrible about the NSF paychecks.

Karen - we are cutback slackers today Wink. Although your mileage far exceeds mine....

crazysue - does your powerhour class do weights?  Yikes on your friend.

Marjorie - From the other day...agree a card is plenty for housewarming....what could they possibly need at this stage...

judy - I think I crawled into Wednesday..you are so creative with your titles.

Lisammr - did I see a 2 mi run/ walk for you missy....woohoo

Tessa- thinking of you...glad your race went well last weekend.

Carol

Carol--yes, Group Power is all weight/strength training

annieSusan

Hi all!

Decent 4 miles yesterday, and then master's swim today. Swim coach called over to me at one point, and asked if I was feeling OK. Yes, just working hard. it's a good workout, and I have gotten to know some of the other women a little, which is nice.  Then back to the pool this afternoon, to meet up with a friend and her  5 year old twins. It was fun, and a good day for it.

Yesterday was our 36 wedding anniversary. DH and I had a meeting to go to in the evening, so we decided to go out to eat next Friday, rather than have a hurried meal yesterday.

hope everyone's day is going well!

annieSusan

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Carol, well since they basically sold everything that my dad had I'm sure they need a lot of stuff.  He didn't keep very much stuff.  But they aren't asking for stuff.  But when you see house warming and it doesn't say no gifts,.......Anywho, they are getting a card.

Karen, funny how dogs will pick up on some habits.At least he still wants to be active.

Hi Annie Susan!  Happy anniversary

Marjorie