Womens Running

Sneak a zucchini WEDNESDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 19 times)

Docket_Rocket

What is this break you speak of?

Sigh, so stinking busy.  While I was in court (1 hour), I got 20 voicemails on my phone about the new case.  And then someone at the office was like you know you're famous for not answering your phone, right?  I WONDER WHY. 

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

7 on the treadmill. My car said it was 95 when I got home, I just couldn't bring myself to go out in that.

Docket_Rocket

7 on the treadmill. My car said it was 95 when I got home, I just couldn't bring myself to go out in that.

Story of my life for 9 months of the year.

Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL.

Carry on.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Arimathea

Tessa

Damaris, thank you for the heads up about Marjorie. I am sorry to hear that. And oh gosh what will happen with Hammy when Quincy is gone? Hammy dotes on his brother.

Karen, I trust you when it comes to air BnBs. Except ladies I have one request -- could I have a bed this time rather than the futon in the hallway?

Sneak a Zucchini Day? If I had any I might. I can't grow them. The critters get to them first. I do like zucchini and had summer vegetable casserole for dinner this evening.

Ginny, you go, woman!

Susan, changing names everywhere is indeed a clusterf**k.

Getting ready for another long drive tomorrow. 650 miles. Sigh.

Did manage 3.2 this morning but did not get to the gym. It has been a while. Elina, you were asking about how well you run if you don't train and don't follow a plan? I will report back on that after this weekend.

dhuffman63

Trails

Since I'm so small Tessa and new to the FE's I'll take the futon, or whatever smallish bed there is.  My one desire is a bath tub as I like to soak in hot Epson salt baths when I'm done with ultras.