Womens Running

Furnace Thursday (dailies) (Read 15 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Post.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Furnace has been putting out heat, but acting a little strange. (I think it was possessed.)  Three separate times it defaulted to 62° instead of the 72° where it was set. Engineer came right up yesterday and put in a new  thermostat. Numbers looked good. Then when he left, the fan motor would start up and stop...repeatedly. So he came right back and found that it needed a new part which he installed. It has been a happy furnace ever since. It's funny, but the furnace put out heat the whole time.

Yesterday was SDO since I went to a birthday bash.

Today will be a track run at the gym.

Happy runs, All!   :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

SugarLand

3 miles on the TM - was raining yesterday afternoon - will be a beautiful day today - high 60 - plan on running 4 miles later

Hi Judy

Everyone have a blessed day

Vicki

Good Morning.  Ugh--I didn't get up and run......now I feel blah.....

Judy--yes, you NEED a working furnace!!

Yesterday I did it:Displaying photo.JPG

This baby came home with me.  Did the digital fitting (too bad my phone was dead--no picture!)  I am so excited to have a nice bike that may actually fit me!!  Now if it would just stop raining so I could go try it out.

Arimathea

Tessa

Thanks, everyone, for your kind messages and your support. It's a great comfort to know there are so many people out there who care.

Judy, 62 is chilly! I can send you a nice snuggly cat if you like -- when Fernanda feels cold, she becomes exceptionally cuddly. Obnoxiously so, actually. Hope the furnace behaves itself from now on.

Vicki, hope it stops raining and you can get your miles in.

Susan, my computer won't display the photo, I will take your word for it that it is a beautiful bike! And could you please PM me your mailing address? There is a small pile of flour sacks on the counter waiting to be sent to you.

Can't go back and reference yesterday's thread without losing this one, but hope everyone is doing well.

4 this morning with RN. We were slow. Yesterday morning she went to the gym and did leg work, and yesterday lunchtime I went to the gym and pounded the heck out of the TM -- 8.35 miles in 75 minutes, which is about an 8:50 average pace which is really good for me -- so both of us had legs that resembled warm jello. And she is doing LAM on Sunday, trying to pace a friend to a sub-4. So we trotted and chatted.

Going up to Vital Statistics this morning to get certified copies of the death certificate, then taking tomorrow off to start on the mountain of paperwork. Places like Social Security and the bank. I'm not sure exactly what happens since Dan didn't have a will, I need to speak to an attorney.

Ash Wednesday yesterday so went to church, sang at the service, washed off the ashy cross before running this morning, and so begins Lent. I'm going vegan until Easter, plus no alcohol except Sundays, which I hope will help shift a few pounds. Although peanut butter is vegan and is one of my weaknesses, as are mixed nuts...sigh.

Happy runs!

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Biking tonight.  Dinner with Marjorie went great and we had great food.

Judy, hope your thermostat works well now.

Vicki, nice TM miles.

Sue, woohoo!

Tessa, nice run.  Continued thoughts and hugs sent your way.

Have a nice day, ladies.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

SugarLand

Tessa- Sending lots of hugs

camille2

Tessa, I hope you're doing OK.  I'm so sorry it's been a rough time and hope you and family are feeling some peace.

I'm just catching up and noticed that you were going to get the death certificate and thought I'd mention that it took a bit to get them when my DH died. I'm sure every state is different, but you might want to call before making the trip. Hopefully, it'll go smoothly.

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Long day. Drove down to Key West which was 3.5 hours. Stayed there for 5 hours. Drove back. But overall good day.

Talk tomorrow

Marjorie