Womens Running

Monday Funday-lies! (Read 22 times)

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Oh man, busy day. I only got through 75 emails. LOL. I took a lot of breaks Smile

Cathy -  Last day of school already?! I am sure they are excited! Awe, bummer on DH having to work all day Saturday. I have been thinking about the possibility of a May wedding…..I am so confused! I don’t know when the hell I want it. Spring is growing on me though! Nice running this weekend!! Are you feeling anything with the foot?? Loving this 50’s weather! Oh boy now I am nervous about what Elina would show!

Diane – OMG Diane, I am so sorry to hear about your dog Sad Awful. Hang in there. HUGS.

Carol – Aw, you will do great on the hike! What about DH? Isn’t he supposed to do this hike with you?!

Sandy – Aw, don’t be too hard on yourself with yesterday! I am sure the wind had an effect..and so what..you didn’t feel like it. Not like you had to run it Smile You aren’t training for anything at this very moment, right? Smile Enjoy your rest day today. When I showed mammal the ring..he went on and on about when he got married. That is what he does. He always tries to “one up”. Annoying. Have fun at track tonight! Bummer you have to miss your cousin’s daughters soccer game!

Kilmisters – Hmm..that is weird about your co-worker. Glad the rest of your day was calm. Oh, yes, most of these emails were just to keep me “informed” of some things. DELETE.

Tessa – Nice miles this weekend and this morning! Bummer about the bikers!

Kathryn – GREAT NEWS on the shifts! Yay! And yes, you did just run 31 miles a week ago!!!! You are awesome!!! Enjoy your day off!

Susan – Glad you had a great weekend!!

Karen – Nice 10 today! YAY for Riley letting you sleep in!!! Go get shit done, girl! Smile

Heading to abs class soon! Have a great evening everyone!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Half Crazy K 2.0

DHuffman, sorry to hear about your dog. That's so tough.

Lizzie, my mind is blown that there is a Mrs. Mammel.

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

DHuffman, sorry to hear about your dog. That's so tough.

Lizzie, my mind is blown that there is a Mrs. Mammel.

I think he is a total B!tch at home..which is why he acts the way he does here!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Docket_Rocket

Rest day for me today.  I feel remarkably well for having done 30 miles over 2 days.  Sat we had to put one of my dogs to sleep.  He was 15 and had been having trouble walking and it had finally got so bad he would sometimes cry.  It was time for him to rest but OMG I still cry.  He was a good dog.

I'm sorry, D. Sad

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Lizzie-what a "mammal" thing to do.. make it about him.

Judy-good for you to get out anyway.

Cathy-yup behind me and fading fast in the rear view mirror. Good to have a laid back weekend!

Diane-so sorry about your pup. Hugs!

Carol-woot on your hike this weekend!

Sandy-there will always be other days for running. It's supposed to be fun. Don't make it a chore... we already have enough of those.

Elina-maybe he thought you could help him to fix it? Or just wanted to vent.

Tessa-she's only 18. no buying wine at TJ's. LOL And guess what popped up this morning? Remember driving back and stopping at the Ohio rest stop? DC brought out the book about Mohican State Park and said how he needs to take me there since I would love it. I knew of it from the Mohican 100 mile race. Saw a post from Shannon (I ran Iowa with her, Des Plaines and North Country), she's walking the 50 mile, has a cabin rented and noone to stay with her. I may be running the Mohican Marathon in two weekends! Bikes are a pain when they break!

Kat-the beer was yummy. Glad you finally got your answer and that it's a good one! Karma switching around for you again! And yes, you were the one who covered 31 trail miles.

Sue-yummy peach preserves!!

Karen-LOL on the dog making you oversleep.

Gym this morning.. upper body and core workout. Upped the weight by 5 on all machines. Doing yoga tonight too.

Lisa

Bikerchick1

Diane - First off, I am so sorry about your dog...hugs, not sure how I missed that earlier.  Your comment about My DH and hike is spot on...it cracked me up!

Lizzie - Yes, DH SHOULD be doing this hike,  but honestly he isn’t up to 18 miles yet...and he has some time to train to get his test hikes in so that we can do the big hike in NZ.  There are many options for hikes tho, so worse case scenario he can’t do Tongerra (?sp) Crossing. Of course Mammel made it all about him...

i just saw on a backpacker/hiking FB site that there was a mama bear and her cub on the trail this weekend that we are doing Sunday.......

Beautiful solo run this morning.  I am loving running for fun, with no plans to follow!

Carol

ginnyb

Diane....so sorry about your dog, I am sad for you.

I ran 3 miles today and felt surprisingly well which is encouraging.  I am not training for anything and it was a relaxing run, no pressure to do anything except get out there and see how I did and I done good!

Just wanted to pop on to say that I had run again.  Still at work, today was sign up for summer reading and that is always pandemonium!  Today was no different, I am beat.

ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

Ginny-yeah for the run!

And I have to update my signature line... I didn't sign up for the 50 miler, did sign up for the marathon. the planets just seemed to align on this one so it would be bad karma to pass it up.

BTW.. this morning after I started to contemplate the offering of lodging for Mohican and DD texted to say that she was eating holy food at the Vatican cafe and thus was thinking of me since the pun was so bad... i was thinking how many good things were flowing my way. Then I made a cup of coffee using the same cup i always do and the same setting I always did but this time when I looked back at the machine it was just going and going and going. My cup had literally runneth over. I laughed really hard as I cleaned it up and thanked whatever powers that are out there. 

Lisa

Arimathea

Tessa

Holy food = Swiss cheese for the Swiss Guards?