Womens Running

Oh, Hey FRIYAY!! (DAILIES) (Read 19 times)

LC Runs

Hi everyone!

6 miles this morning, ran a lot of errands today (omg, Walmart ).  I even got my hair 'did' today, color and trim.  It's been like `15 months since my last visit!  Now you all won't think I am a total skuz bucket next week lol!

Went to college DD's symphony band concert last night, it was really good!  It may be her last one as she's not sure she's going to do band next year.  Long day though, I left my house at 7:30 am and go home at 10 pm.

Going to BF's sister's tomorrow for Easter, then going back to DD's college town for Easter dinner out.  College DS is not coming home, though he'll be home for the summer 5/1.

Lizzie - Nice paces, Girl!  I love that it is summer there for you, I swear it is still winter here!  The snow is gone (hopefully for good) but it was 38 and raining for me this morning.  I am sick of being cold!!  Have a fun weekend!  BTW, how do you like your new Launches??

Damaris - have a good run!

Elina - enjoy that 4 day weekend!

Sue - hope the weekend works out so you can get what you need done!

Hi Lori - hope the run with friends was fun!

Karen - that forecast looks very promising!!

Cathy - That is a cool program for freshman, I think they've started to do something similar at our school (younger DS is a freshman this year) but I don't think it starts until they are into the school year.  It is a stressful thing for most kids.

Half K - Nice 8!  I really like the Wave Riders, too!

Tessa - great run!  Have a nice weekend!

Happy FriYAY!  No time off for Easter here.

LC, ha, I had my hair "did" yesterday so I would look nice for ya'll.  

Turtles, I laughed the other day when you said that the new Wave Riders were "slappy".  That's a big peeve of mine, whether it's my shoes or someone else's.

HCK, shoe companies don't seem to know the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" rule.  Yay for getting out of work early.

Lizzie, I heard pollen around here will be really bad this year too after all the rain but fortunately it doesn't bug me.  Yum on the homemade pizza!

Kilmisters, yay for coming over to the dark side, i.e. trail running.  70 with rain sounds better than 70 without rain.  Just try not to lose a shoe in the mud like I did.  

Karen, enjoy your weekend away!

Lori, I'm excited to meet everyone too!

CrazySue, you've made a lot of progress with the move.

Damaris, hope the pilates and run went well.

Tessa, sorry about the demise of your car but good that you found a replacement quickly.  Just treat Easter weekend like an ultra -- steady pace, rest when needed, stay hydrated.

Seloc, enjoy the day off!  Sorry about the ankle stumble... hope it clears up soon.

Saw some posts about Myrtle Beach and strip clubs.  Are the subjects related?  

I'm driving up to Calistoga early tomorrow for a 50k.  Going to be a bit toasty for me... 70 and sunny.  Have a great weekend!

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR