Womens Running

Birthday Month Thursday DIVAS! (Read 18 times)

NorCal

Morning ladies!

Late check in!

RR. Just did a nice, easy 5 miler, nothing too exciting! But I love starting the month with a RUN! Smile

NRR. Heading to work! I feel better since I gave notice on Tuesday, but also sure things will be awkward between me and my boss until I leave. Hope she finds a replacement soon.

Gotta jet, Happy August everyone!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

SassySparky

NC - I've never needed a ton of sleep, most nights is 6.5 hours and I'm good but I need to step up my sleep with all the training now. So I'm aiming for at least 7!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

MA runner girl

OMG Sassy! 6.5 hours and you're good? Last night I probably got close to that and I'm so tired! But I guess it's different when I was up at 12:30 for a full feeding, and a few minutes at 4, and all night I'm like waiting to be woken up... And last week I was MAYBE getting 5 hours a night. Cummulative fatigue I guess. Before I had C I was like NC and slept at least 8 hours a night, but my sweet spot was 9.

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

SassySparky

MA - is C still in your room or have you transitioned to his crib? I slept so restlessly when G was still waking up at night to eat, so I understand that! 6.5 - 7 hours of undisrupted sleep is pretty good for me, but again I also drink like 3 cups of coffee a day ... so maybe I'm fooling myself!

MA runner girl

Sassy - We transitioned to the crib a few weeks ago. I think I sleep worse now because I'm so afraid I won't hear him, which is silly because the monitor is right next to my head.

PRs: 5k - 21:22, half marathon - 1:39:43, marathon - 3:37:16

SassySparky

MA - yeah ... we don't use the monitor anymore (stopped at about 9-10 months, I think). G talks a lot in his sleep and sometimes kids just wake up and cry for a few minutes (or cry in their sleep) so it was really keeping us up at night. We have one of those AngelCare monitors that detects movement, so we keep the motion sensor on but turned off the sound. We are close enough that we can still hear him when he really needs us.

lizo_77

So i ended up not going to rapid city so I could be productive here at work. I'll be calling in to the meeting at 2pm.

RR: did a great 4 miler today with podrunner. it was an interval run with speed then cool downs of 1 min then 30 secs.

NRR: work day. Already gave M a heads up that I probably won't be home till 7pm tonight. So he's fixing dinner. Thank goodness. We're feeling a little tense towards each other right now and I'm not sure what to do or bring up. Maybe a nice walk, talking about token cashing might help. lol.

and it's 4pm and I completely forgot to post.

oh well.

hope you're all good!