Womens Running

I should be doing core Tuesdaylies! (Read 19 times)

Arimathea

Tessa

Happy birthday Ginny! It was my dad's birthday also. We already drank a toast to him.

Diane, sorry your DH is not very loving -- mine wasn't either. I think a lot of men don't think about demonstrating affection, though.

Karen, you can certainly ask him to get off his duff and help you carry groceries in!

So far no trick or treaters. Bad traffic and WS#6 started at 5:20 here. I hope we get a few, at least. We carved 5 pumpkins, put the icicle lights on the fence, and strung the rope all the way down the driveway. We have two big bags of good candy (chocolate stuff) and some non-candy treats, and we have Cabernet and bubbly open for the grownups. Now all we need is people to show up!

5.8 this morning before starting work at the kitchen table. WFH. Oh man was I busy today.

Very nice run, I went up a couple of dead end streets all the way to the end just because. It turned cool and cloudy yesterday, I really hope this sticks through Sunday!

HuronHeart

3 miles on the treadmill. So sad to run inside on a beautiful day like today but the big dairy farm spread manure in the fields all around my house and it smells so BAD.  My sense of smell isn’t super strong and I can’t stand it. It is really nasty. The joys of country living!

CrazySue, hope you can get your work project wrapped up so your crazy boss settles down. Then you and finance can work on a fun project, like planning a summer wedding!

Kilmisters, I like Halloween kid events.  Halloween has changed over the years from a one day holiday to 2 to 3 weeks of Halloween events, all with candy. I keep wondering what people do with all the candy.

Lizzie, take care of yourself!  Coughs can be tough to shake.  Ruger sounds like a very social doggie.   Sorry HCBF is gone again.  Any more thoughts on looking for a new job or new location?

Judy, it must be really cold I’d you wore 4 shirts and a jacket.

Seloc, hope you get to bed at a decent gramma hour.  If I do not get enough sleep my eyes burn and I crave junk food.

Dhuffman, nothing here to offer regarding DH. I’ve been married a long time and I wouldn’t describe us as having a lot of empathy for each other. My fault as much as his. We do enjoy each other’s company except when I give him driving advice. He does not appreciate my driving advice which is really too bad because it’s darn good advice and he really should listen to me. 😂  Nice job on the bike and TM.

RTurtles, congrats to your DD on meeting her 5k goal.  Good luck with your appointment on Friday.  I hope they can help your foot issue.

Docket, TM sounds like a good fallback option for you to get your run in.  Hope the massage eases your hip pain.

Kats, any possibility of finding a training partner near your work or home?  I lose motivation if I always run by myself.  Just a thought.

Ginny, Happy Birthday!  An easy birthday to remember. Your workouts always sound challenging.  I bet you feel much stronger than when you started.

Karen, nice miles. So, are you saying my fantasy of retiring and having all kinds of free time is not going to come true?  Haha.  Hope you get rid of your big bowl of candy,

HC, it takes some serious willpower to stay out of the Halloween candy.

Arimathea, your house is the house I would want to trick or treat at!  Nice miles btw.

HH-Kathy