Womens Running

WARM WEATHER WEDNESDAY, DIVAS (Read 191 times)

melrunner

Taylor how are things w the boyfriend ? Good luck going back to school next week!

KLMC please share cauliflower recipe soup! I love cauliflower soup!!

Sassy Have a good run tonight!!!

Momk great Job w the potty training!

lizo_77

dona: no plan involved! I just walk in and do something. sometimes I follow the women's health workouts, sometimes M puts something together for me to do. today, I just walked into the gym, did arms, did legs and then did abs. good luck following your plan!

sassy: sorry about the tiredness! boo that! hope you're able to get some rest soon. hugs girl.

taylor: good luck with all the work prep, class prep that's kicking in for you! hope it's not too overwhelming.

outwest: hope fay's appt goes good! it was anna's turn for her check up yesterday! her teeth need cleaning....

NorCal

Good morning divas!

RR. Had a good 6.2 last night with a few people from our running group. Today, just doing some core/upper body stuff.

NRR. Well I think L is improving a bit, so that's a good sign. We're not going to walk him for a few more days to give him extra rest. He is going stir crazy though, because this morning, he grabbed his rope toy and started shaking it around all crazy. So cute! I love when he acts like a puppy when he's almost 12!

Ugh, I am not feeling great this morning, super tired and head achey! Not sure what that's all about!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

Blu_Runs

Hello, ladies!

Quick post from me today because it's late.

RR-ST went well last night. 2 - 4 miles today. It's 40's and rainy though.... so if DH joins me, it will be only 2 on the trail, but he doesn't I'm running 3-4 on the TM.

NRR-No labs during the 1st week of school, so I dont' have show up till 4 this afternoon. Whoohoo!  I also got my kindle fire last night too. Double whoohoo! I had some school reading to get done, but couldn't concentrate because I was distracted using it.

Norcal-Sending positive vibes that L is on the mend. I loved it when Cosmo played like that at 15 years old. Smile

Sorry, all the personals I can do for the now. Lots of love to you all!

NorCal

I have a funny story to share with you girls... So I was at work last night, getting dressed for my run and couldn't find my sports bra! I was digging through my gym bag like crazy and realized I must have not packed one. So I ended up running in my regular bra, my fairly tight cami, running tank top and running long sleeved shirt. I was totally dreading it, but it ended up being not too terrible! But I can bet I'll never forget my sports bra again!

PRs: 

NorCal

Blu- Thanks for the L vibes! And woohoo for the Fire! I love, love love mine, even though it's the old version now!

GSD- Glad M is feeling better and hoping the Doc can figure out the skin stuff. Wow, that's nice and warm! It's been chilly here!

MA- Well it sounds like you're finally on the mend!! Thank goodness!

Jewel- How long are you traveling for? Hope dinner goes well tonight! Good job on getting your miles in! How's training going for you so far?

PO- I hope you get (positive) results soon, it's so hard to wait for those kinds of things. Enjoy your 3 miler tonight.

Lizo- Good luck with your meeting tomorrow!

OWR- Hope things go well at Fay's visit today. Sorry morning are rough for you today.

taylor- Hope all the meetings go well. Enjoy your strength training!

Sassy- Hope you're not getting sick. Maybe just some extra rest is what you need.

klcm- Thanks so much for the L vibes! What Nai plan are you doing?

Monk- Hope your cold is gone for good soon! How fun to start decorating for P!

meli- GOOD LUCK with the immigration meeting today! Fingers crossed!

PRs: