Womens Running

Tireless TUESDAY! (DAILIES) (Read 22 times)

dhuffman63

Trails

DH has asked what I want for my birthday (Friday) and for the life of me I can not think of a single thing other than a race entry but I'd rather do that myself...lol.   Suggestions?

Docket_Rocket

Tessa, LOL.  Karma for Bugsy?

Diane, do the maniacs!  I'm one.

Pancreatitis is what they suspect.  Sigh.  Staying overnight to treat him some more.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

dhuffman63

Trails

Poor kitty.  Hope he gets better.  Hard being a street cat.

Kilmisters

Carol, miniK is doing great, thanks Smile As for recovery after staying up till 5am, I'm getting too old for this crap Big grin There used to be a time when many consecutive nights of 3hrs of sleep caused no issues, but now the ''nnnoppe'' moment comes after 1, maybe two days. Pretty sad, as it limits the potential NHL nights!

Sandy, glad you're feeling better!

Karen, yay for team ''fake tree''. What's Riley's ''attitude'' towards trees and Christmas decorations? Big grin

Cathy, thanks for clarifying the, uhm, arm situation Smile ''Have you had stitches?  If anyone on here has had stitches, I figure it may be you" - I wanted to put my resting bitch face on, but - yes, yes I have Big grin Nothing major, it was, I think, 5 stitches; there's a small, about half-inch long scar on my thigh. We were playing hockey on a lake and one of the guys fell; skate grazed the leg. It looked way worse than it was. And then there's the scar on the finger that I cut in US, that theoretically had to have stitches put on it, but the whole situation occurred literally 1hr before face-off so it was GUYS I HAVE AN NHL GAME TO WATCH, GIMME A BAND-AID Big grin

Kat, sorry about the cat :/

Lizzie, aw, Emerson is such a cute name! I was thinking what it reminds me of, then realized there's quite a good ex-soccer player (Brazilian) named Emerson. I was confused when saw that you've posted pics on FB group (because you don't usually do that aside from races sometimes), then understood what it's all about Smile The little guy looks adorable!

Margaret, laughing about ''couch to 50k in 10 weeks'' Smile If anyone can pull this off, it's you!

Diana, ankle is less swollen, so it still is swollen, but you're running on it. I'd say something about this, but ttoootally not the right person to be judgemental about this Big grin ''Should be ready in 6 months'' doesn't sound too motivating...

Tessa, thanks, I am postponing the ''when K will be bigger'' worries to... When she's bigger Big grin

HCK-2, uhm, Monday night anything sounds like a bad idea...

Sooo, the 9pm game... We won, yay! At one point we were leading 7:1, so when it was out of a sudden (a least it felt that way) 7:4, we had to get our s--- together. Thankfully there wasn't much time left. Overall really proud of the team, everyone fought hard, so the goals, most of which were not very fancy, but rebounds/deflections etc. weren't luck but result of sustained effort. Felt incredibly good on the field, so the fact that we were only two people rotating at the center forward position didn't bother me at all. Yay benefits of running! The sad point, tho, was, well... This:

I loved it so much, best model I've had, so when I had the unmistakable ''uhm, the stick seems unusually light... f---'' feeling split second after blocking a shot, it was a really frustrating moment, followed by coming off the field and throwing the, uhm, remains almost into stands. OF COURSE, this also happened to be the day I hadn't taken the replacement to the game, so I played the second half of it w a one borrowed from teammate. Defender's model. I am not going into details of how many significant differences there are between a forward's model and defender's one; I guess the runner's equivalent would be running whole life w super-cushioned running shoes and the suddenly having to go barefoot. So, the second part of the game was a lot like ''Ooooh, crap, the ball's coming my direction... You got this... You got this...'' Big grin Scored a goal this game too. Which, of course, happened before the aforementioned tragic moment Big grin

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

BIG DEAL for a Small Business!

FINAL DAYS to SAVE 15% off already low early bird prices thru Nov 30 with code "BIGDEAL" off Running with the Devil, ET, and Calico Centennial Celebration!

Since Calico Racing’s inception back in 2007, we have worked tirelessly to produce new and exciting races all over the Las Vegas Valley. With 8-11 races annually for the last 10+ years, we are quickly approaching our 100th race directed under my management! I think that calls for a celebration!

In honor of our 100th event, we will be hosting a special edition, one time only event called “Calico Centennial Celebration”, or C3 for short (a homage to our V3 Ultra, Vegas Valley Voyage).

Whether you’ve been a long time supporter of Calico Racing, are new to Calico Racing, or used to run with us but its been a while- you won’t want to miss this special edition race to honor a huge milestone for us!
            Calico Centennial Celebration: #100!
            May 26, 2018
            Come celebrate the 100th race under my management!  With both road and trail race options, and multiple distances offered, there is something for everyone to come join the fun at this huge milestone for us!
            Running with the Devil
            June 23-24, 2018
            This is the race that started it all! Back on June 30, 2007 I directed my very first race, Running with the Devil. Fast forward nearly 11 years and we are about to celebrate the 100th race directed under my management!
            ET Full Moon Midnight
            August 25-26, 2018
            Now in its 12th year, ET is our longest continuously run event, full of shooting stars, neon moons, and out of this world fun!

Lisa

Arimathea

Tessa

Diane, go for it! I'm a Maniac, so are Karen and Lisa. I'm sure we have others.

Birthday -- when in doubt, ask for socks. No such thing as too many socks for a runner. Anything the car needs? Men often like buying car accessories.

Any races you're thinking about in Oklahoma, Arkansas, or Missouri?

Oh gosh, Damaris. Hope he doesn't have pancreatitis.

Elina, great sympathy for your departed floorball stick. Hope you can replace it. I can't tell from the picture, what material is it? Can it be repaired or must it be laid to rest?

4.6 on the TM, finished my book and hopped off the treadmill. I had one more angel tree gift to pick up -- the church does an angel tree program for children who have one or both parents in prison. Caregivers and kids make out a small wish list which is sent to the coordinator, who prepares ornaments for givers to pick up, purchase the gift described, wrap the gift, and return it to church so that the gifts may be delivered to the kids' homes. Each child participating in the program gets two gifts, one a toy or other fun item, one a piece or two of clothing. This young lady is 16 and she requested a blue blouse and also a yellow gold necklace or bracelet. I opted to get her the blouse. Not sure she's going to get gold jewelry from an angel tree donor!

Huh, clouding over again. Maybe we might get some more rain? Hope so.

Wanted to share the link for the Calico race discounts here too. I won't be doing them but enough of you are "close".

3.5 miles this morning.  I hit pay dirt! Had been running through the parking lots since everything is sidewalk and road here when I realized that this old build area has parking in the back of buildings and all of those parking lots are connected by alley.  Either blacktop or dirt so there I am running behind the closed small businesses in my new 'hood. Turnaround point was the Krispy Kreme donut place and yes, they had hot donuts available. Smelled lovely but I'm sure that I pissed off some people in the drive through by reminding them of calorie in / calorie out equation. LOL

Diana ( I think same as az2mntrail)- yes I am doing the 50mile. automatic phrase which follows that statement is "Lord help me." Staying with another couple (Diane from Wisconsin in FB group) in an AirBNB on Friday, Sat, and Sunday nights. Did you look at the Piney Trails race in Houston? Karen, Kat and I are all doing it.  Last weekend January and I'm hoping that flat and sandy in Texas works well as a training race for mostly flat and sandy in AZ. No way to train for the ladder climbing and butt sliding parts of Antelope so just trying to be able to cover as much of the flatter ground as solidly as possible.

Tessa-I don't blame you for not doing Antelope. It's pricey and if you already have AZ, nothing to be gained. It's so funny how we name the other runners that we see out and about.

Kat-bummer on your pets...hope they are all okay.

Sue-wtg on making the boss smile! Ugh on the wacky TM.. they are bad enough without being off like that.

Lizzie-congrats on the babe!!!

Diane-nice to hear DH is being the good guy you knew he had been! We will miss you in Maine!!! Lots of people looking at Run Woodstock in September. You'd have free lodging if you came. 15 hours for the 50k since there is a 50 miler that starts at the same time. 30 hours for the 100k since there is a 100 miler that starts at the same time. I'm not registered....yet. How about some sort of running gear? Or staying at a nicer hotel to make a weekend get away as a part of a race? Or a musical?

Elina-LOL on breaking your stick. Life is amazing, isn't it? Just so good for you! Enjoy it and you know it will last! (Not being sarcastic.)

Sandy-us midwesterners soak up the good weather.. we know what's coming!

Cathy-woohoo on the miles! They all add up!

Lisa

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

What a LONG day! 4 1/2 hours total in the car. I did make it back to Richmond just in time for Body Pump. Now I am even more exhausted than I was. What is with sitting in a car all day making you tired? Not like you are doing anything!

The drive was so worth it. So so worth it. He is cute. I fell in love with him as soon as he hit my arms. BTW this is the first time I have held a baby. Yup. Thats right. Knowing that it was my brothers just made it all the more special. He is doing great and my SIL is doing great also. They will be going home tomorrow! They are both scared! LOL. They will get the hang of things I am sure!!

Diane - Go DD with some stroller 5Ks! So happy you had a happy reuniting with DH! Smile Smile Distance makes the heart grow fonder?? That is quite the calendar!! Go girl!! I am a maniac but never signed up! Birthday..hmm..anything special you want for the tiny house?? Or massage?? Or maybe a gift that involves him..like a trip somewhere for a night or something?

Laura - Where is this drama report?!

Judy - 9+ hours?! Did you get that much sleep when you were working? Applesauce? Never would have thought of that for a late night snack. I always wake up hungry.

Margaret - So happy to hear that you are getting some miles in!!

Sandy - Sometimes being back at work can help a nasty cold. Keeping your mind busy and not thinking about how sick you are. I am glad you are feeling at least a little bit better. Smart to take another running rest day. Are you coughing? Blah. No toffee this year either huh? I wish I could sprinkle some cheer your way..but completely understand why you wouldn’t be all about Christmas. When that time comes for me..I will probably be in the same boat as you. HANG IN THERE. I have been thinking about you a lot! I can send Christmas cookies?!?!

Karen - Nice miles yesterday! LOL’ing at Sandy’s comment about the colon prep and race weight. She is right though LOL. You won’t have to worry about GI issues because there won’t be anything in there!

Cathy - Really awesome news on the foot!! REALLY awesome. I wonder if working on the elliptical helped??? Makes me SMILE!! A few months ago I was doing 4 minute planks every night..and then my hip flexors said STOP. LOL. Those are hard! Yeah, the name is growing on me. He is such a cutie! Okay, I am having the same issue with the hungry and healthy snacks to nibble on. I don’t want carrots or fruit or anything like that. Almonds..I can do. But I am so tired of fruits and veggies all the time! Let me know when you find some other snacks. LOL. I AM GUILTY of the fake tree and having the candle that smells like pine!!! Seriously. I can smell that pine candle right now.

Tessa - I LOVE your take on tireless! SO TRUE!! Middle name is Robert. Emerson Robert. Very formal..very my family. My full name is pretty formal (doesn’t fit me at all) and my brothers is as well. Nice miles this morning and this afternoon. Sweet of you to do angel tree. I have never heard of someone asking for gold jewelry via angel tree. Interesting.

Kathryn - Oh Kathryn. I am sorry about the kitty Sad Please let us know any updates!

Susan - Hang in there!

Docket - Oh no!! I hope Bugsy is okay!!! I don’t eat McDonalds either..but they actually do have some healthy options.

Kilmisters - I realized after I posted the pictures on Facebook that I probably should say who that was. LOL. I figured everyone would figure it out hahaha. Speaking of ankle, how is yours holding up? CONGRATS on the win!! And awesome that you were feeling so great!! Sorry to hear about your floor ball stick!!!

Lisa - LOL. I am going to have to give you some credit for not stopping at the Krispy Kreme! Especially when that hot sign is on!

Have a great night everyone! Glad I took Ruger to daycare..I am exhausted and now so is he! Smile

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

dhuffman63

Trails

Any races you're thinking about in Oklahoma, Arkansas, or Missouri?

The Mowdy Ranch Run has a FM and a 50k (along with lower distances) It's in Coalgate, OK Jun 9th I believe. I plan on redoing the PH 50k in Tahlequah, OK Oct 20th?   There's also a 3 day event called the Sizzling Sasquatch in Erick, OK on the Labor Day weekend in Sept.

I haven't seen too many AR ones yet that have a cutoff I can do.\

MO I'm look at Dogwood Canyon in Nov or the Dude where's the trail 50k also in MO.  Still looking for fall events.

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Diane, don't forget about Brazos Bend south of Houston in Dec 2018.  Karen and I will both be there.  50 and 100 mile options.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

2 miles on the treadmill.

Docket, hope Bugsy is ok.

Lizzie, your nephew is cute.

KatS, hope your cat & dog are ok.

HuronHeart

All packed and ready to leave for Cancun.  DD and fiancée left today, rest of us flying in Wednesday and Thursday.  There will be 30 at the wedding. I was a bit bummed today because I couldn't squeeze in time for a run.  The weather was beautiful but there was too many work details to take care of before I leave.   I do have running stuff packed but have no idea what options will be available.  

Aunt Lizzie-congrats!  I like baby Emerson's name.  He was a big boy!

dhuffman-sweet of your DH to TELL you he missed you.  Mine is sweet but not good at expressing how he feels.  It would be fun to have DD run/walk some 5k's with you.  There is a company in Grand Rapids, MI which makes led light vests for running.  They claim you will be visible for miles.  If they work as they say, it would be awesome for running on rural roads like you and I do.  Too pricy to just go and buy for yourself but would make a great bday or Christmas gift.  www.ledlightvest.com

Bikerchick-I always moan about having to swim!  My swimming friend is/was determined that I learn to swim.  I am always game to try new things but even after all these years I am still not comfortable in the water.

Judy-9 hours of sleep sounds heavenly.

Seloc-glad you are feeling well enough to go back to work.  I heard the news that Prince Harry is engaged.

RTurtles-planks and pushups are so hard.  I should try a challenge to see if I can improve.

Kats-sure hope the meds help  your fur babies feel better.

CrazySue-your boss is smiling?!? Wow

Docket-hope your fur baby gets feeling better too.

Kilmisters-congrats on the win!  Sorry about you losing your favorite stick. Can you still get the same model?

Arimathea-I like the theme behind the angel tree which is helping children of inmates.  Poor kids do not get to pick their situation.

MyMomRuns-yay on finding a good running path.  RunWoodstock sounds like a blast.  May have to look into this one.

HK-good job on the TM run.

Off to bed.  3:30 a.m. wakeup.

HuronHeart-Kathy

Docket_Rocket

Yeap.  He has pancreatitis.  Trixie had it and survived and is fine now, so hoping he is as well.

Here is my RR from the race:

On Sunday, I ran the Space Coast Marathon, my last goal race of the year and the fifth one in the series to earn the Intergalactic Medal.  As usual, we had tons of fun and even better, we both had great races.

For those that do not know, I had a meniscus tear in early 2017 due to a car accident when an asshole T-Boned me while leaving the Publix parking lot.  I guess my car was not the only casualty that night.  To read the details of that, read here.  In late September/early October, I had a patella issue due to some weakness surrounded the knee, and more PT was needed, detailed here.  But still, even with all that, up to last weekend, I had run five (5) marathons plus HMs with my husband, and raced the fastest 10K in six years.  Until this race, I had not felt ready to race a marathon this year.  But finally, I felt like the knee was fully healed.

The Space Coast Marathon is the oldest marathon in Florida, celebrating it's 46th year this year.  After the space program moved on/closed, the race directors tried to keep the space theme alive by making the last five years a challenge.  Each year's medal would be of one of the five shuttles, with special challenge medals for those finishing three years (Milky Way Challenge) and/or five years (Intergalactic Challenge).  When we signed up in 2013, we wanted to run all five years, my husband would run all the HMs and I would run the marathons.  It is a very popular race and they have already published the new challenge for the next 4 years that we might do as well.

Here are the official medals (real medal picture below):

My goal for 2017 was to run a sub-5 marathon post surgery, mostly because I didn't think it was possible for me to run close to my PR this year.  At all.  So, the Space Coast Marathon felt like the right choice for a goal race, even though the temperatures are less than ideal (coolest day started at 64F with 64 dewpoint).  However, I ran a 4:58 at Chicago and that threw me out of sync, really.  I shouldn't be that fast yet, I thought to myself. Then I started thinking I could run this one easy and drink around the course (see below).  But then, I raced that 10K last weekend and ran 56:16, my fastest in six years.  The gig was up, I couldn't run Space Coast easy now!  My coach wanted me to race this shit and I was frankly ready to try.  But the 10K indicated a number I had not seen in forever as a predictor: 4:23.  Accounting on my lowish mileage this year, even a 4:30 sounded so impossible!  So, we thought a 4:40 would be good to try.  An 18 minute improvement from Chicago, but still a good number I could hit, mentally.  By the time I started the race, I thought I could run a 4:37, and frankly, I should have hit that number, but of course, I didn't.

This was the first marathon this year that I was fully running.  Since the surgery, I have run all of training runs (unless I run with my husband who run/walks) but have been keeping a run/walk strategy thinking it would help the knee.  But after 11 months, I knew I needed to go back to my run straight through, which has given me many fast (for me) races.  I would run/walk if I could run my PR doing it, but it's not meant to be.  I can barely break 5 hours run/walking, so it was time to let it go.

The course is mostly flat (not Miami flat), with some "rollers", but overall, an easy course.  The course goes North for the first half of the race, in and out and back that normally is very tight with the Galloway pacers taking a lot of the space and including a lot of people.  The second half goes South, through the HM course, and you get to see the 3+ hour HM finishers (the race has a 7 hour max for both races) as you head to run the second half, plus you see the winner coming in. The HM course has a lot of alcohol stations that I have partake of in prior years.  Remember this?

That was a bacon station, followed by the beer station and the hard liquor station.  It's a ton of fun!

We drove to Cocoa on Saturday morning, after our ritual IHOP breakfast (had an omelet and some pancakes, which have all the carbs I eat in a week).  We arrived at the expo at 3pm and were out by 3:30pm, heading to our favorite Mofongo place, El Guavate.  Best mofongo outside of PR, as I always say.  The giant mofongo probably included all the carbs I eat in a month, lol.  We headed back to the hotel, relaxed, and then ate some Mexican (our ritual in Cocoa as well), and were in bed by 10pm.

I was to wake up at 4:40am to leave at 5am for hubby's 6am start.  Someone decided to open their car and close it repeatedly by 4:15am so I was woken up like 10 times between then at 4:40am. OK, I'm up, FFS!  We got ready, got my Krispy Kreme donuts and Mtn Dew (of course!) and drove to the start.  By 5:30am we were by the start area and...I had to use the potty.  Fortunately, my race started at 6:30am so I lined up at the potty line and was able to take care of business before the start.  Or so I thought.

It was a nice 54F and low 50s dewpoint, our coolest Space Coast Marathon in the last five years.  However, as soon as the sun went up, the temps shoot into the mid 60s and by the time I finished it was closer to 70F.  Oh, well.  I lined up behind the 4:40 pacer and ahead of the 4:45 Galloway pacer, with a plan to NOT pass the 4:40 pacer until around Mile 10.  Proof that I know how to follow instructions, at least in part:

And we are off!

As with every pacer I have seen, the 4:40 pacer and the 4:45 pacer went out TOO fast.  The 4:40 pacer went and disappeared ahead of me, while the 4:45 Galloway pacer passed me by Mile 1.5.  That shouldn't have happened because I saw my pace on my watch and I was way ahead of both paces so that confused me.  There goes that plan.

Miles 1-5:

As we headed South, I felt like I was running too fast, but the pace was closer to 11mm than anything else.  I felt like I couldn't breathe, that it was humid, that I was dying, I don't know.  I felt off.  But I continued hoping I would warm up soon.  I did.  My laps here were 10:43, 10:35, 10:22, 10:01, 10:09.  Around here I had passed the 4:45 Galloway pacing group and by Mile 5, I had passed the 4:40 pacer. I felt strong and that didn't go away for the whole race.

Miles 6-10:

The North part of the course is the less flat of the two sections, but I was able to keep up with my pace.  I was running mostly by feel (what I felt was MP) and it turned out to be around the pace I run my MP, albeit a bit slower.  The HR was even below my MP heart rate so I didn't feel like I was overdoing it.  My laps were 10:07, 9:59, 10:01, 10:10, 10:44 (I had to stop here and retie my left shoe as it had come a bit loose and the foot was just dancing around the foot).  Around here I saw my friend Phil and we high-fived!  Unfortunately Miles 7 to 20 were towards the sun and this is where things start feeling hot.  This year it didn't disappoint.

Miles 11-13.1:

As we head back to Downtown Cocoa, I was wondering if I would see my husband around the halfway point, as most years when he is done by the time I pass by.  At Mile 12 I had to fix my sock for the first (OF MANY) times that day.  I have hallux rigidus (toe arthritis) and it makes my toe very rigid and it keeps the left side of the sock in place but the other four move the sock and bunch it into a ball by the ball of the foot.  It needs to be fixed from every mile to every 7 miles, depending on its mood.  Today was one of the 1 mile days during the second half.  My laps here were: 9:58, 10:51 (sock), 10:11, crossing the halfway point at 2:16 something, a bit faster than I wanted but boy, I felt great (famous last words)!  Hubby took my picture around here:

Miles 14-20:

Here is where I lost my PR, I am sad to say.  You can see from the splits where I fixed the sock and where I ran through.  I passed the alcohol and bacon stations, but couldn't pass the beer one and I took one on the run and drank beer while running.  Oh, so good!  I also had to stop at the medical tent at Mile 18 to get some Body Freeze on my good ITB because the slanted road had hurt it a bit.  The guy put BioFreeze on both knees.  My laps were: 10:14, 11:04 (sock), 10:23, 10:46 (medical tent), 11:21 (sock), 10:33, 11:48 (sock).

Miles 21-26.2:

I was angry at sock by now, lol.  I am used to by now after 10 years but it's annoying to say the least.  By Mile 21, I took the right sock off hoping it would resolve the matter.  It did for a while.  At Mile 23, I pulled my iPod out because it was jumping up and down, and I had to stop to pick my iPhone and my last gel because everything went off the pocket. I guess I get stupid on the last miles.  At Mile 25, I had to use the potty again (FFS) and I lost 3-4 minutes here.  While I waited, I put the sock back on because a nice blister was starting on my foot. My laps were: 11:57 (sock off), 10:50 (getting slower now for sure!), 12:22 (can I just be more stupid and just dump everything on the floor, please?), 11:13, 14:29 (potty), 11:07.

Finish:

As I headed to the Mile 26 marker, I quickly texted my husband, all while running (I never stopped running except for the stops) that I was coming in soon.  Every year he takes my picture and I always say something to him, basically cursing or complaining. But this time I felt great and I felt strong and I was just singing out loud so not sure what he heard but I am sure I said DADDY YANKEE here:

I cruised to the finish line without much left to give but still moving well, but at 10:46 pace.  My name was mentioned and I crossed the finish line feeling awesome.  I knew I had my fastest marathon since NOLA in early 2016.  I never expected to run a 4:47 in 2017, at all.  I should have cruised much faster, but that was not to be.  But I knew it was the best performance I've had in 2+ years and one to be proud of.  And apart from stopping, I managed not to walk a single step.

Here are my splits:

I MIGHT be done with 2017 races (I am eyeing a HM in a couple of weeks maybe).  I can't complain about the second part of the year.  Six marathons this year, a year that started with my DNF in Houston because I couldn't run with the pain of a meniscus tear.  Like my surgeon said on the day of the surgery, let's get me back to 100% so you can run some more marathons.  He did as promised.

And I think I am in PR shape and should give that a test soon.  But first, I need to go back to training without socks to finally see if I can run a marathon without them.  I am not a triathlete but I can fake it, I guess!

Here are the medals for the challenge:

Oh, my husband?  He had a 5 minute PR from Seattle in June.  BOOM!

Woot!  What a great year 2017 has turned out to be!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page