Womens Running

END OF THE WORLD, FRIDAY DIVAS! (Read 205 times)

lizo_77

RLTW: YAY! so glad it go rescheduled!

lizo_77

huh... we haven't done tokens in a while...

DrTremendous

rltw - so glad your pre-op was able to be rescheduled, sounds like that will make for a much more relaxing couple of days for you

klm - it's GlassHalfFull from RW, new screen name courtesy of screen name generator/Dr. Horrible.  The bar you're going to sounds like fun!

Work day is dragging by, must find a little more motivation...

melrunner

Hi girls Safe travels and happy Friday and last work day for a lot of us until 2013!! Jewel we leave Wednesday the 26th at 9am for DC! Poor guy. Heartbreaking! PO were getting a nice cold front. Safe travels to you!! Dr T hope your parents have a safe drive. TriR rest lazy day. NtriR t this morning. Apple store after work to dx my iPad hopefully I can get it fixed for cheap!! Have a great day!!!
          SassySparky

Hey Ladies!!

RR: Did 2 miles this AM!

NRR: Had a good morning watching G since his day care was closed, then came in to work for hte holiday lunch and run some experiments. Just waiting for that to finish up so I can go home!!  My mom is on her way for the weekend.  My stepdad couldnt' make it because he is in pain from his multiple sclerosis. I feel bad Sad BUUUUT, I'm just really looking forward to 4 days off and a few easy days in the lab next week!

MA - I'm gonna try and make it out to BBB tonight to get those decorators! i'm obsessed with making pretty cookies  this year. 

RLTW - so glad you're all scheduled up for next week!

Lizo - thoughts are going out to your family for safe surgery and good news from the doctors. 

DrT - I'm doing an easy day today for the saaaaaaaaaaame reason.  Hope your parents make it there safely!  

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!