Womens Running

Freaking Friday! (Read 23 times)

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

I havent done any work today. HOW CAN I DO WORK TODAY? Smile

Went to the expo and got all my swag and my CAKE. Now I am in my office jamming out. No twerking. LOL.

I think you guys talked me into eating cake tonight.

Sandy – 12 this morning!? Oh boy that is cold! Haha. You are going to be tutoring?! Did I miss that? Good for you! Wow, nice workouts! You are not only going to be sore you are going to be hungry. LOL. Drive safe and have a great time at the game!! Stay warm!

Karen – Is this going to be a goal race for you as well this weekend? So cool you get to see them reach their goal! Smile Hmm very interesting about the grocery pickup. I need to try this. I wonder how you get that job. I would do something like that part-time. Have a good run today!

Judy – Thanks Judy! SNOW? A little jealous over here. Have a good workout today!

Cathy – Feels like 2?! LOL. What do you even wear for that? Good luck this weekend with the girls! Smile Speaking of MKE, the winds today are similar to the way they were on race day there. They are supposed to stop by this afternoon! I hope it feels like a piece of cake!! My usual worries are still here..that I will die, bathroom issues..etc. AHH. Are you going to do a turkey this year? Maybe I should come to DD’s party with Karen. That would be great birth control. LOL.

Kilmisters – Oh yes I am glad I didn’t take Ruger today. I spent a lot of money on baked goods and shirts. LOL. I am at SUPER HIGH energy taper today. LOL. OMG on your boss. I don’t blame her with the situation!! Wow! A leak!? Any ideas of who it may be? Good luck with the nap!

Kathryn – Man, I wish I could sleep that late!! I got spotted cow – my fav – just chocolate cake with cream cheese icing. Plain and simple! Good luck on the cleaning starting tomorrow. That counts as cross training for sure haha. Hope you had a good day at work!

Diane – You are having the perfect day off!! I am so jealous.

Lisa – AHH its so good to see you post here Smile I miss your humor! Thanks for the tips..I am going to do exactly those things. Smile You sound so happy I love it

Alright yall. I will talk to you tomorrow post race! I hope I have an AWESOME race! Still haven't decided if I am racing..we will see...

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Docket_Rocket

Afternoon! My dad is here visiting today so I have been offline.  Went to Orange Theory and ran 3 miles on Power Day (think speedwork on steroids).  I had 6 for the day, so I'll see if I can either run in full or run the difference after Pilates, depending on how the legs are feeling later.

Will come back for shoutouts tonight!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

And go, Lizzie, go!!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Arimathea

Tessa

Boy are you guys chatty!

Carol, I am sorry about your FIL. Dementia is awful. He is in a memory care facility, right?

LISA!! Good to see you! Thank you for tutoring. And Poland sounds good. I suspect people go for Freeport because a) it's on the coast and b) they have heard of L.L. Bean.

I am looking at flights for Pinelands but they are in the $500 range from Los Angeles due to the holiday weekend.

In Dallas until very early tomorrow morning, the flight was so much cheaper if I stayed another night and this way I can have dinner with my friend whose birthday is next week.

4 miles each morning, the rest of the day and evening have been fully booked each time.

Kittens went back to clinic for skilled nursing. The one who died tested positive for panleukocytopenia (?sp) and another one was sickening, the virus is fiercely contagious. Way beyond our skill set to care for. I think we are not going to have more fosters for a while.

Docket_Rocket

Oh, no, Tessa.  Sorry to hear he was sick but at least it explains why he died. Sad

Carol, hugs.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

4.6 miles. Got off work early so was able to do them outside. No easing into cold weather, had to break out the hat, gloves & thick tights.

Lizzie, good luck tomorrow!