Womens Running

Tinsel Tuesday Supermoms (Read 11 times)

runnergirl9508

RR: squeezing in a short run btw PT clients this morning. Hoping for 3-4 miles. Ran 7 yesterday and it was ok.

TR: I keep telling him it's almost Christmas and asking him if he knows who's coming. He'll smile really big, and say, "Shhhh, Santa." So cute! He loves taking walks down the street to see Frosty- a neighbor's inflatable snowman, and he waves at it every time we drive by.

NRR: Christmas is tomorrow!!! Still have to wrap everything today. We are doing Christmas morning here at home, then will head to the IL's in the afternoon and celebrate with them tomorrow night. We'll go over to my parent's on Thursday night, and stay there until Sat morning.

5K: 19:15       Half: 1:29:35       Marathon: 3:13:08

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

RR - SRD. Pics from last night's Christmas lights run are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zorbs/archives/date-taken/2013/12/23/

TR - couldn't resist the temptation and opened one of his presents yesterday.  However, he can't get into the box so I guess it's not that bad.

FR - ham, scalloped potatoes, lime-sriracha brussels sprouts.

NRR - I'm feeling like I want to go to midnight Mass.  Haven't been to church in years.  Christmas eve piano extravaganza if B will let me.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

superspike113

Honorary Old

RR: 4 miles with both RPs yesterday, windy as hell!

TR: Spit on a girl's head at daycare, but no accidents. Yay?  Managed to pee the bed through his diaper last night

FR: Ham, cheesy potato casserole, asparagus, fancy salad  for dinner. Spinach artichoke dip appetizer. R's godfather is baking GF cupcakes too.

NRR: Off work at 2 and then celebrating Christmas with R's godparents. I hope her present shows up in time- I ordered it Thursday with 2 day shipping and it hasn't arrived yet. My dad was going to come by tomorrow to visit, but both my sisters have the stomach flu at their house so he decided not to come until everyone is healthy/not contagious.  We will probably do some more moving tomorrow. I might do some unpacking since the cleaners are supposed to be coming today.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07