Womens Running

Knime Monday (dailies) (Read 22 times)

Kilmisters

Got my 10k work-home; at first I thought it's wiser to take the stuff home and run at 8pm as I did yesterday, but then loads of annoying things happened at work and I realized a run is needed to get the frustration (at least partially) out of system. No need (or willingness) to go into details, but..... Yeah. I hope to reduce the extent of internal anger and external workload avalanche that is currently causing all this. The only way out now is a figurative middle finger to certain work stuff. I am honestly not the person that tends to whine about to-do-list gone wild, but certain things are not ok w me. End of rant.

Waving to everyone, it's midnight here and I can finally open my beer and relax at least for an hour or so.

Hockey edit: Latvia lost to Canada (roster full of NHL stars) today.... In overtime. Needless to say that despite the loss it was an incredible performance and the general consensus here is that our guys are heroes. Goalie Gudlevskis was pulling off some insane saves.

"How to trade for Kristers Gudlevskis, mid-tournament"

- Hockey Canada

— Steven Ellis (@StevenEllisNHL) May 14, 2018

Hockey edit#2: Lizzie, I didn't watch the game; no time/mood, but, WOW, Caps...

/endofhockeytalkiamsorry

''What will happen if I run up the hills? Ah, volcano muscle soreness!!'' (c) Margaret

''Who needs quads anyway!?'' (c) Damaris

Arimathea

Tessa

Another quick post and run, sorry. Life is hectic. Still alive. Last class tonight. Had a good run in Phoenix last Thursday morning, mostly streets but also along the aqueduct. It was already 80 at 5:30 AM.

Ran both days this weekend, did not this morning. On the TM now, but this one maxes out at 2 mph. Oh well.

Diane, Renaissance Fare, fun, did you dress up?

Excited for the Fargo folks and for Pinelands getting closer! Scared of bugs though. Does Maine have deerflies? I know they have blackflies and lots of ticks.

dhuffman63

Trails

Tessa no...but MIL did.  Normally DD and SIL do but they didn't this year cause baby stuff has to be carted around.

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

THANKS Cathy and Diane for the input.

Lizzie, funny you say you extrovert at conferences, I am the complete opposite, I hide away in the back.  Will only chit chat with people in lines.

Karen, it is definitely summer here...  Is going to get to 96 a few days this week.  Hope you don't freeze in Fargo. Wink

Elina, sorry Latvia lost.

Tessa, miss hearing from you and am looking forward to seeing you again.  Been a bit!

I went ahead and ordered an Orange Mud pack.  Hydraquiver 2.  2 bottles and an area for a add on bag in the back, which I bought. Nobody locally had any of them to try.  We shall see.  No tax, no shipping, and found a 15% off coupon.  Fully returnable.

Crap ton of errands, including the running store.  Got some Tailwind and GU chews.  They suggested a new sports bra, as mine are many, many, oh, MANY years old.  I couldn't find one that fit right, but also couldn't swallow the $50-65 for one.  Do you ladies spend that much on them?  I am MAYBE a C cup on a good day.  I have only worn one of Nike's $35 one that just smush the girls  I of course find them on sale in off colors.  I have actually been thinking of trying some new ones out, it is getting increasingly harder to wiggle my way out of the ones I have after a run - they are pullovers - no hooks.

Cider is empty, off to refill.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

Strength training. Now waiting for some storms to roll through.

AnonymousGuest, yea, it was the BRRC race.

KatS, I've gotten a few Avia sports bras from Walmart. They remind me of some old Champion ones I have, supportive but they don't smush what little I have. They're $13.