Womens Running

We're Here Wednesday (Over 40) (Read 19 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Post.

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Ginnyb, I hope the muscles get better quickly. Give recovery some time and rest when you can. Rolling should not be terribly awful…uncomfortable but not awful. I know whereof you speak regarding safety at work. I do NOT know why people think our workplaces are safe just because they are libraries. Geeze!

Arimathea, God Speed. You are doing what you need to do.

Tuesday I had a nice 25 minute run on the track with some speed work interspersed. I edged up the speed a little. When I got home I did 30 minutes of cardio DVD.

Long cardio DVD workout today after work. A friend is having an angiogram today so I am hoping the news will be good.

Happy runs, All!   :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

Bikerchick1

Morning Ladies,

Sorry, haven't been here in a few days....crazy busy.

Judy - Good thoughts for your friend with angiogram.

Ginny - Ouch on the calf cramp...hope things improve!  I have been thinking about the compression socks as well.

Tessa - Thinking of you.....

DD #1 BD yesterday so we all went to local Baseball game, was fun.  Leaving for vacation this week-end for a week of diving...woohoo....but i am freaking out about my marathon training LR's - hope to get a longish run in before we leave, and then as soon as we come back.

Have a good day!

LC Runs

Good Morning, 5.4 solo miles for me.  Fusion class last night.  May try and run a couple miles tonight during DS soccer practice.

Judy - nice track run and cardio DVD!

Carol - enjoy your vacation!  Are you running the Detroit Full?

Good Morning!  IDK why this print seems so small today.  Group Power this morning.  I increased my weights today......see how I feel later.  I was probably overdue for the challenge.

Hoping it doesn't rain today.  6" on Sunday!!  Yesterday was clear.  Gotta cut the grass tomorrow if it will just dry out a little.  My backyard is a swamp!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

10.2 this am.   Been training like crazy. Will get on back later.

Marjorie

Anonymous Guest

I ran 11 with 5x1200 at 5K pace. I didn't get out the door until 9:30 and it was brutal. August temps and humidity are back! It's been a long time since I've had a run where I had to walk, but that last 1200......well, I turned it into more like 1100 and I still couldn't keep pace and had to walk and catch my breath. I guess I truly did my 5K pace - the first two were too fast, the second two I struggled to hold on and the last one I blew up. Sort of like I race. Oops.

Now I'm beat.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Hi Judy

Tessa hope the trip is going well

Waves to Carol

Laura nice double workout

Sue the font looks fine to me

Karen great for you on the run. I think you did great.

On my run this am I did throw in some marathon pace miles.

Marjorie

Nice runs ladies.

I'm back to feeling frustrated and disappointed. I thought by now I'd feel something from that shot. Monday it seemed to be on the improvement. Walked for 40 minutes at lunch, in work clothes (sneakers), in upper 80's so clearly not FAST.. an 18+ minute average pace.  And knee hurt that night and seems swollen again. Been icing it on and off. Just hate being a downer but it is so depressing to think that walking on it makes it swell up. Dr had said it would take a week to see affect of shot.  Will be a week tomorrow and I'm not feeling anything improved. Do appreciate your runs for me.

DD started High school today. Sigh. That sure didn't help. DH met with dietitian and is on strict diet. Gone are the days for DD of dad's junk food binges and mom's carb loading and post run treats. She is not a happy camper at the thought of being the healthiest 9th grader in school.  LOL

Lisa

Arimathea

Tessa

Checking in quickly. We have made it to the uni town. Here tomorrow, going home Friday evening.

DH is still in hospital.

I did 6.3 with a friend yesterday and 5 this morning.