Womens Running

Liberty Bell Wednesday (Read 17 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

8 miles with 3 @ HM effort and 1 @ 10k pace. This time change is kicking my butt, I am ready to go to sleep.

Seloc, our last dog tended to get grumpy when DH worked from home or I was home during the day. She had a routine that we apparently disrupted.Basically, sleep in the den while the sun was on that side of the house, then go upstairs and sleep in a huge pile of blankets.

CrazySue, glad the foot is feeling better.

Docket_Rocket

Cats only routine include sleep, so unless you don't let them sleep all day, they are pretty nice with people being home.  They love it. Smile

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

So excited... taking the day off tomorrow and we're driving up to see... snow!  (Yeah, okay, I know, that's about the least exciting thing possible for many of you.)  Since I haven't been to the snow at all this winter and there's a ton of it and that's good for CA and the mountains will be pretty, I'm excited.  We're going snowshoeing at Castle Peak.

HCK, laughing at your dog getting all bent out of shape about people disrupting her very important routine.

Karen, good luck with that storm.  Good that you're not getting the full brunt.

Seloc, I recently started taking magnesium for muscle recovery.  Is it supposed to help with sleep too?  Hold on to those good vacation feelings as long as possible!  For me, good vacay vibes disappear after about an hour back at work... 

Good night all!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR