Womens Running

Super Moon MONDAY! (DAILIES) (Read 22 times)

Anonymous Guest

Yo! Rest day for me today. And DH went into the office! I haven't done much and I probably won't do much all day long.

Susan, hope you can get back into the running swing of things, have fun with Karen -- she is cool. Have you two met before?

Well, there was this one time we went for a run:

Back later for more. Of course I do nothing all morning then as soon as I come here to post, I start getting emails and texts and stuff to deal with.

karen

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

I swear I am going to fall asleep! I had a hard time getting up this morning and actually hit snooze but somehow woke up in time. I never hit snooze. That alarm goes off I literally jump out of bed. Its the only way!

Slow day. December is slow for us.

Off to the gym in about an hour!

Judy – You are really on the yoga ball lately!! MMM beef vegetable soup!

Diane – Layers are good! Sake is so good! Glad you had a good time with DH. I have been contemplating using GU’s…I had a bad experience once and now I am scared. LOL.

Docket – Walmart busy at 2am?! Wow! Good luck on the workout tonight!

Kathryn – Do you stretch out the hammy? Stick would be good on it. I hate using the stick because of pain haha. Another tattoo?! Where are you getting it?! What is it!? Don’t leave us hanging!

Laura – Nice run and weight work this morning! YES!!! That lady reminds me of Star Trek!!! Hmm..you are right – they should take the student driver to a real life situation, not with cones.

Susan – Hang in there!!!

Sandy – Awe, glad you had fun last night! Enjoy your rest day! Are you still going by your excel sheet? Or have you not started that yet? YES we did get the pictures back but they suck. LOL. Like, really bad. I thought we had some good ones but he isn’t sitting down. They kept getting him while he was standing on the sleigh. I will see if I can post one so you can see what I am talking about Smile Ruger was so cute this morning..he thought it was a daycare day so he ran out to my car and was spinning in circles ready to go! HCBF had to come out and get him..and he kept turning around and looking at me just making sure we weren’t going. Melted my heart.

Cathy – Burlap and Lace..that sounds like a cute place! Did she end up buying anything?? Uhm, shopping and snacks go hand in hand. Every store should do that. You got a real tree? So you don’t even need the pine candle! LOL. I noticed after the Bizarre Bizarre my PF was acting up and actually even felt it a little on my run this morning. Just from being on my feet all day! When I said I was doing speed work for fun, I thought of you Smile  I told HCBF that we are doing that this year with the gifts – splitting. We don’t share accounts or anything but its too expensive for us to buy for both families!! Don’t all men wait until the last minute?! LOL. Oh, and a kid like me..lets hope not. HCBF said if we had a girl he would lock her up in the basement until she was 18. Oh, and that she defiantly couldn’t date until she moved out. Oh boy. I have a hard time parallel parking on my left side too!

Tessa – He was talking about his lawn Smile  Nice trailblazing this weekend Smile  Awesome job on the driveway. Way to DIY! Do you make house calls?! LOL.

Karen- Rest day and DH at the office?! I hope you are sitting in your hot tub with snacks. OR maybe dancing around the house in your underwear!

Have a great evening everyone!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Arimathea

Tessa

OK, Karen, you got me on that one. Brain fart. Sorry. (Where the heck were we...? And who took that picture?)

Liz, no, I do not make house calls. I have absolutely no interest in either getting a contractor's license or doing construction work illegally. But around my own house I like to do what I can within my limits -- I don't know anything about electrical work, for instance.

6.15 on the TM, better than I expected. And WW redid their program again -- new one is called "Freestyle" and this seems to be more vegetarian/vegan friendly so far. More of my protein sources are points free, like beans and lentils and nonfat Greek yogurt. Tracking vigorously!

Half Crazy K 2.0

Ready to fall asleep. Tried a spin workout I found on-line. It was a Les Mills Sprint. Meh. It was a demo video, I don't think they are really supposed to be posted for public use. Also did an upper body workout.

Lizzie, we had frost and fog this morning. Odd combo. It's supposed to be warm tomorrow, then possible snow mixing with rain on Wednesday. It needs to either stay warm or stay cold.

Judyruns, nice workouts! Are you careful to not spook deer or are you in an area where there are hunters?

DHuffman, sending warm thoughts for the weather for you.

Docket, I cannot even imagine Walmart at 2am. It's scary enough mid day.

KatS, your hair colors sound fun. Did you get a new tattoo?

LCRuns, MD did away with parallel parking and now makes you either back in or angled back in, can't remember which. I suck at all. I wonder how they handle driving tests now if you have one of the fancy cars that parallel park for you?

CrazySue, ugh to the pre-work e-mails.

Seloc, it's tough when you have a regular rest day and it is one of the nicer days of the week.

Turtles, DH and I split the Christmas shopping in a similar way. Sometimes shopping for our niece was delegated to me, especially when she was younger. I'd get the instructions to go buy some girly stuff. Um, yea.

Arimathea, wow, that sounds like quite the project with your driveway.

AnonymousGuest, hope you enjoyed your rest day and quiet.

Anonymous Guest

No worries, Tessa. That was from the time you and your kids came out before Hatfield McCoy and crazysue ended up being in town for work. I think we left your kids at a Panera or Starbucks or somewhere in Silver Spring with an outlet and wifi and went running in Rock Creek. Took me awhile to find that picture though. Facebook says it was 2013.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

Arimathea

Tessa

Oh yes...now I remember. And the kids were quite upset because the Panera or whatever it was had a glaring deficiency:

not enough outlets!

2013 is right. June, as I recall.

Anyway, have fun this weekend, both of you!

Arimathea

Tessa

And it is so windy here that a freeway sign blew through the windshield of a truck this morning. Driver has minor injuries, truck has major injuries, Caltrans is likely to be looking at a lawsuit.