Womens Running

Budget Monday (dailies) (Read 19 times)

Kilmisters, hope the budget process is only mildly hellish this time around.  Ick on the hottest week(s) of the year until August.  I bet that Business Analytics is always more welcome in meetings than the Legal Department.  No one is every happy to see us lawyers.  

Lizzie, yikes on the creeper.  Can you mix up your running routes/times?  Good luck with the CEO visit!  Yum pralines...

Judy, sorry you're got issues with high dewpoint too!

HCK, good luck with the State budget... government budgets so rarely contain good news...

Seloc, I share Lizzie's confusion about your ice cream getting freezer burn, unless it came from the store that way?  Ain't no way that ice cream is hanging around in my freezer long enough to get freezer burn!  (Just tested my sea salt caramel ice cream, so far so good, no burn!)

Turtles, nice to see your miles are back up.  Foot must be feeling better?

Karen, Kat -- It would be totally discouraging to wake up to those temps.  Don't blame you at all for the motivational deficit.

DHuff, nice that you have been taking it easy and recharging before your 50 training starts.

Damaris, Lisa -- woohoo on Missoula!

Ginny, you can make it until Wednesday!  Hang in there.

Tessa, have a great trip.  Hopefully the weather will be a little better there.

Rest day for me today, easy 4 tomorrow.  Weather for Sat race is about as expected: high of 83 in Incline Village, but it will be a few degrees cooler up at 8000'.

Have a great week!

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR