Womens Running

Welcome to the WEEKEND (DAILIES) (Read 20 times)

Docket_Rocket

Feel better, Karen.

Ran 17 with 6 @ MP on the TM and they went really well.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Lisa, thanks for organizing the Toledo accommodations!  That Fat Ass run sounded super fun.  I'm aggravated on Shannon's behalf about the pacer situation.  But good for her, she got it done regardless.

Lizzie, I think the language your mom proposed for the invites is traditionally included if the parents are helping foot the bill for the wedding.  Pretty sure we had something like that on ours.  Not sure if that's still the norm.  Sounds like a fun day with your bridesmaids yesterday!

Tessa, nice miles and evasive maneuvers.

HCK, I can imaging it's tough car shopping unless he has something specific in mind.  Too many damn choices.

Damaris, nice run and MP miles.  Pretty sure I no longer have a MP... or rather, my MP has come up to my easy run pace.

Hi Ginny!  Nice that you have continued your workouts, I bet you'll find it helps a lot when doing the HM.

Karen, sorry you weren't feeling it today.  Hope you're not getting sick.  Maybe just overall body fatigue from a busy week?

Carol, wow, I bet NZ was amazing!  Great that your DH and you were both able to do what you wanted even if that meant doing different distances.

Wow, tomorrow is April.... and GC later that month!  So excited to see everyone!

I had a fun day at the Red Dragon 55k yesterday. 5200' of climbing over 35 miles. A couple of steep climbs, including the "red dragon," a mile uphill on technical red-dirt trails at the start (and descent to the finish, since it was out and back). Beautiful spring weather (apologies to everyone still dealing with winter!). Finished in 7:45. No idea about AG awards, timing was kept the old fashioned way, with a watch, notepad, and pencil at the finish line. At some point the results will be loaded to Ultra Signup, I think.  Finished the week with 60 miles, total of 218 for March.

MTA: 2nd in AG at Red Dragon.

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

I wouldn't mind if it comes to my easy pace; lately it has come to my I am no longer running pace, lol.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

6.5 miles. Pretty wind today. We wound up not going car shopping. I probably need to push DH to do this. His parents can't drop the Ford from their insurance until DH gets it tagged in MD. He plans on transferring the tags from the Toyota. And yea, GatsbyBird, Carmax has way too many options. Plus, we have a number of other Carmaxes nearby, so they do free transfers.

AnonymousGuest, hopefully you're not getting sick.

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

Lisa - Wow! Look at that monthly mileage. Now that is impressive!!

Karen - No. Nope. No. You aren’t getting sick. Sad

Docket - DANG. Nice awesome treadmill run!

Margaret - Congrats on the AG placement and on the race yesterday! Loved the pictures, and your outfit Smile YES. You are absolutely right about the language on the invitations. My mom said hers were worded that way, also. It means a lot to her so I caved.

Run4kupcakes - Nice miles today!

Just poppin' in to help wind down for the evening. Just got back from sushi dinner with my parents. YUM. Going to try and get some sleep here shortly. HCF is working tonight again Sad LOTS of miles this week and ending it with a weekend getaway in the mountains with my brother and SIL. Its a surprise trip for her birthday. Shhh Wink I will have to run one run while I am there..but should be nice and restful after that Smile

Have a good night everyone!

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2