Womens Running

THANK GOODNESS IT'S THURSDAY DIVAS! (Read 15 times)

monk717

sassy: He's 7 months and he's been waking pretty consistenly about the last two months or so. Its SO frustrating. Right now I think he may be teething, but he's been teething off and on since 3 months and still no teeth so who the heck knows? I so wish we had three bedrooms. Can't really do any kind of sleep training with him in with us and I haven't been putting him in with A so he doesn't wake her up.

NorCal

Ahh, just registered for my March Marathon!!!!!!!!!! Super excited (yes, it's a LONG ways away, but this makes it real!)!!!!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

gsdrunner

Sassy: Nice job on the workout. I am humble opinion, you have training very well. I think the 26.2 you will nail.  You and I are on the same page with juice. (Cross post from FB). I watched it being made once.... its insane. Hence my juicer for juice if I want it!

MA:  Cookies...  I am so having an issue with craving sweets, too.  We will be up in NYC, CT, MA. in October. I am hope during the craziness we can get together.

Taylor: Good luck this weekend!

Meli: Hang in there dear. Do you what you can, be helpful, etc.... it may be helpful with your next step in life. Blessing are sometimes in disguise Smile

PO: Hope you find some down time.  I hated classes like that, hang in there. It will pass.

RLTW:  Glad to hear the head is feel good. Relax and enjoy running. Do what you can when you can. You are doing better than over half the population in the US who sits on the couch Smile

Monk: Hugs! Hope P gets back to sleeping soon. Its tough when the little ones change their schedule on us. Good luck with the project.

OUT: That's  great about getting home earlier! Nothing like sleeping in your own bed!

Lizo: Sleeping in again! Shame on you! JK LOL. You need it, get it. Smile

NC: Ouch on the hamstring. Congrats on the new office and keys. I am sure you were thrilled to get them. Hope L is doing well.

RR: Weight lifted today. Incline, overhead, flat bench bench with dumbbells, 75 total push ups (girl style (I suck at push ups), done after each rep of presses), squats, spilt leg lunges and bench step ups.  I am getting better with it. DH has been really helpful in that category. He is a world of knowledge with it and extremely supportive. I finished at 945am and by 1125 I felt sore. Good sides for building muscle!

NRR:  Not much going on --- well too much, but the normal stuff with having to move and find a place, etc. M is awesome and yet being an almost 2 year old. I am looking forward to the mountains. It helps get me through some of these tough days with not getting a break from either M or the pups. I will have to take G into the vet. He is acting up, he hasn't peed in the house since he was 13 weeks old, now at 9 year old he is having trouble. I think he may have lost some weight, too. I hope it has nothing to do with his EPI.  We know it will come into being a problem, but we were hoping to have him around longer. Oh, the other hand... little M gave A three hugs yesterday. A didn't move and didn't mind at all. Just hung out with M. Its so strange how A was so abused and is so great with children.

SassySparky

GSD - thanks for the vote of confidence! Great job on getting your workout done. I totally agree about juice - fresh homemade or nothing. I have seen documentaries about how orange juice is made - RIDICULOUS! The color and flavor have to be added back to it!!!!!!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

NorCal

Sassy- One of my biggest vices is orange juice! I rarely buy it and try to make it at home more often. But when I get that craving, nothing else satisfies it! When I make it at home, I also add carrots and other veggies, so it's healthier. Smile

GSD- Wow, way to rock that weight lifting, you're incredible!! I hope G's issues aren't serious, hopefully the vet will figure it out. How sweet that A lets M give her hugs. L was severely abused too, but also loves kids. When S was little, she could do ANYTHING to him and he would just lay there.

PRs: 

NorCal

Actually, our Whole Foods just put in a orange juice maker! So you can make and buy your own juice right in the store! Love it!

PRs: 

gsdrunner

GSD - thanks for the vote of confidence! Great job on getting your workout done. I totally agree about juice - fresh homemade or nothing. I have seen documentaries about how orange juice is made - RIDICULOUS! The color and flavor have to be added back to it!!!!!!

OMG! You get it.... they add in the vitamins too,  then the sugar to make it "tasty" Really?!? How the heck is that good?