Womens Running

Too Bad Tuesday (Over 40) (Read 19 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Tessa they do the Ned disposal here a few times a year but it was several weeks ago.  We have a place for paint and chemicals that is always open. Dh took that stuff last week. Before the rug debockle.

I got a kit to dispose the meds. Pretty cool. You dump it all in.  Add warm water. Wait a few, seal it good send shake. It makes the meds essentially nothing pets etc would want and it is safe. You then just throw the bag away. They didn't have the mail back envelopes but had these so I got two.

Karen so excited about you running Boston!  My Boston strong memorial shirt I ordered for Monday should be here soon

Waiting on the hot water guys still.

Marjorie

Arimathea

Tessa

Marjorie, I have also been known to mix old unwanted meds with the contents of the cat box when I'm changing it. Nobody is likely to try to retrieve them from the used cat litter!

6.7 at lunch. Miffed. I cannot have lost that much fitness in the last 2.5 weeks, but it is hard to run at anywhere near the pace I was doing a few weeks ago.

Karen-PR's in running and jobs!  WTG!

Sue-sly dog you.  no coordinated trips to the supply room though, okay?

Judy-Welcome back! We missed you!

Marjorie-no hot water?

Tessa-cool to do a midnight run!

Carol-I know but I must practice being judgmental.

Laura-what no snow by you or a non-event all things considered?

Damaris-there will be other races but would have been fun to see Carol and other trail buddies.

So with our 3.1 inches of snow last night we officially broke the record for most snow in a winter (dated back to 1880).  94 some inches isn't much for Yooper standards but for Detroit it is!  Now it just can melt and go away. Was a snow flurry driving home... nearly a white out actually.  Not pretty or funny anymore.

Need to pack off to Chicago in the morning for a job fair tomorrow at Northwestern, time in the office and a networking event Thursday night back at NU. Back on Friday but planning on running outside Thursday/Friday morning along Lakeshore Drive.

Lisa

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Lisa we have hot water. We were being pro active and getting a new hot water heater before it died. It wasn't as hot as it should have been so we know it would go soon.

Tessa probably not fitness loss but your body slowing down on purpose because subconscious it knows you have a small injury. No matter how hard you want to go faster it won't let you. It is in protection mode.

Marjorie