Womens Running

Flyin' Fridailies!!! (Read 25 times)

HuronHeart

Hi all!  Happy to see Friday arrive.

Kat, wishing you a speedy run this weekend.  My son and wife live in Chicago and ran the half last year. They sang its praises but I think it was cooler out. I always look forward to visiting Chicago.

Judy, nice work on the posture. In my head I think I look like some elite runner 😃 but then I see my shadow and think oh, my, I really need to work on my form.

Lizzie, hope you mouth feels better. Great job on the 12.2. I am amazed at your mileage. The moon was so pretty I pulled over to take some pictures.

Sue, stay safe.  Your son and GF make a cute couple.

Diane, your walking sounds a lot my challenging than my slow running in flat MI.

Carol, another Michigander!

Damaris, you are running Chicago too?  Speedy run wishes for you!  Hope your folks are doing okay.

Seloc, 5O is getting close for you!  I think I celebrated  the whole year I turned 50.  Our little travel group is flying to San Diego and working our way across southern CA, AZ and NM and back to Phoenix. Planning to do some hiking in State and National Parks. I'm excited. Hiking in AZ is on my list.

Kilmester, paint fumes, yuck. Glad you were sent home. Cool shoes!

Hi Cathy, not sure what toe spreaders are or do. They sound uncomfortable but must not be.  I'm a Kathy with a K. 😃  Your sister is celebrating her bday with style!

Hi Arimathea, 50 state club would be a great excuse for some travel.  Lol at your kids suffering from internet withdrawal.

Ginny, we have the same running plans this weekend.  I have a 5k in the morning and longish run planned for sunday.

LC, another 50th birthday coming up!  You need to start planning.

Karen, your husband sounds like one of the men I work with. He hates games, costumes, bright lights and people who do not desss appropriately.  He doesn't like being teased but I can't help myself.  Running a 50th marathon for your birthday! Wow!!!

Diana, your trail run group sounds fun and productive with cleaning up trail. Oh, oh, I am planning to be one of your tourists. 😃

Best wishes racers!