Womens Running

Teeth Chattering Thursday Supermoms (Read 22 times)

BermyHorse

RR: 2m walk with RP this morning and Y running ladies. She has been told no running from an overactive adrenal gland and super high blood pressure and I was SUPER glad for the rest today. I am sad for her but hope they can sort her out.

RR2: we had a 2nd hand gear sale afterwards. There wasn't anything I wanted but I made a $$ donation. I couldn't donate clothes anything as 1. my clothes are just so nasty when I am done with them they are only fit for the trash 2. I have so few clothes that I wear ever single thing I own.

RR3: have a professional sports massage coming to my home tomorrow. She works on my coach. I figured that was a good sign. I am taking a rest day from coaching but still have my sitter so I thought I would use the time on my body. Then 15 mins after that I have a pedicure. I am feeling lucky and spoilt.

NRR: went to the zoo. It was such a lovely morning - 64 degrees and DS had a blast. He has grown up so much in the past few weeks - in height and maturity. I don't always have to hold his hand now and he responds more directly to verbal cues. He is developing so quickly. Perhaps explains why it is taking him ages to get to sleep. Am out tonight knitting scarves for homeless again. Thanks Spike for the nudge to go again.

TR: oh, as above. And eating me out of house and home. I made some no bake protein bars which I love and DS just demolished them - nom nom nom nom nom.

FR: whole foods. DH and DS have a daddy/son dinner guys night out!

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

beckykay

Spike:  Yes, they are!  DH is always trying to rub it on me too.  I threatened divorce over it if it is not gone soon.  Told him I was going to find a nice clean shaven sailor....

Bermy:  Oh man, I am jealous of your whole food/knitting night even though I can't knit!

BermyHorse

rg – how did the test go? How is setting up on your own going?

Zorbs – do you have a new coach then? I love my uggs. I have worn them for about 5 years and they are starting to look grubby. I would love to try hot yoga.

CA – your leg work sounds so painful but healing. I love the mitts idea although not sure if my DS will let me draw round his hand. I guess I could do it once to get a template. Hope glue came out. Run sounds super cold. Can’t believe your RP trained the distance for the FM with you but isn’t running one! THAT’s a GREAT RP!

Becky – can’t imagine K with a beard. Gross though. I hate them. They are so popular in Nashville in the country music scene. You could just come and eat the snacks at wf although they were a bit whack but I could send you to get better snacks. I am not sure what your racing calendar is like next year but the super half that everyone talks about PRing every time - this Tom King classic is major. Just sayin in case you're in Nashville....

Spike – your stepmom’s behavior towards your stepsister is no surprise after her behavior to you. I am very proud of you for being proactive last week with her and your dad, you setting your limits and boundaries according to what you feel ready for and what you feel acceptable. Your response was so healthy. And in hindsight, you really helped me have emotional courage to be strong and honest to my dad too. Thanks for that!

5K 21.12   10K 50:12   HM 2:07   FM 3:50:31

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

Unbelievably busy day. I missed a workout. Yup , you read that right. First time uhhhh since I had O maybe that I typed out a workout and didn't do it. Hopefully I can spin tomorrow instead.

Bermy - yes she is a great RP, I'm super grateful for her as a friend and RP. Good for you for scheduling the massage and time for yourself!

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/

CARunningGirl

Bad Ass Mother Runner

bermy - also for the mitts, I just traced one and then used it as a template. She got tired of decorating so the last few weren't as decorated but if you spread it over days then it might go better, I was doing this all last minute.

5k - 22:56        10k - 46:13          HM - 1:45:39          FM - 3:57:03

Blog: http://terryruns.wordpress.com/