Womens Running

Talented TUESDAYS (DAILIES) (Read 18 times)

Docket_Rocket

Sigh, Mammel, why would he assume he knows best about your schedule? Stand firm!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

I actually got out of my box and told him that wasn't cool. And he comes back with listing all the things I did wrong in this audit and made it known that higher ups know blah blah. Basically rubbing it in my face. Like, I said it wasn't cool..take it..digest it and move on. Don't come back with all the SHIT that I did wrong. I know I messed up in the audit..like, no need to rub it in my face. I already feel like shit about it.

Now I am in my office crying. WAY TO BOOST MORALE!

Sorry, just venting.

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Seloc

Lizzie – OMG Mammel!  I would be FURIOUS!  And would not change my schedule either.  So super annoying.  Hawaii will be AWESOME!!  Funny my latest idea for Feb is Fiji or Cook Islands or anywhere in the So Pacific, really.  I have someone looking into it for me.  But, 30 hours to get there?  I was thinking less than 20?  Will see what she comes back with.  Am I running long this weekend?  Well, I don’t really consider 10-12 miles long but that’s the plan haha.  We shall see what actually happens though I REALLY need to!!  Wedding venue looks gorgeous!!  Oh, and I love San Fran!!

Karen – oh the bike to/from the gym is pretty short – gramma here ain’t no badass haha  Oh and for SURE you’ll need to run solo with DH WFH – not sure why that cracks me up.  Hooray for Garmin replacement!!  BTW – how do you keep the pool cool enough so it’s refreshing in those brutal temps?

Gatsby – what a GREAT idea to ask about a group discount!  Dang, she’s frugal, likes beer and runs.  Me thinks you may be my new best friend.

Damaris – OMG on that affair!!  People really cease to amaze me!!

Elina – and OMG on your boss’ affair!  That would annoy me to no end – not the affair so much, like you said, but her unavailability due to said affair.  I dated a guy I worked with once and we did EVERYTHING to keep it under wraps.

Cathy – haha I am the OPPOSITE of Karen.  I would NOT drive to Glass City.  Especially after a quick Google search shows direct flights MKE to DTW for under $200.  That would be SO worth it to me.  I don’t get DT Mpls like EVER and that’s only a 25min drive haha.  How weird and super cool about the neighbor families with adopted half-sisters!  Talk about a small world!  Nice fartlek hee hee.  Excited for DDs trail race!

I, too, will for sure fly into DTW for GC.  Perhaps requesting lodging at Lisa’s?  But will wait to see how things pan out.  Can time flights to accommodate those traveling further.

OMG super stressed out guy at work hit a new level today.  He was seriously making me nervous listening to him hyperventilate when speaking to a customer.  In addition to his normal work stress (all brought on by himself) his 16 yr old daughter has been in the hospital with some strange infection.  One of the seasoned veterans and I talked and he’s going to approach dude’s manager about taking the rest of the week off cuz this is nuts.  And not healthy!

Refresh – awww, Liz, I am so sorry you have to deal with this insecure bone head for a manager.  He doesn’t deserve your hard working self.  Super proud of you for standing up for yourself!!  Hang in there, Chica!!  Go pump some iron and imagine kicking Mammel in his mammal toe

Docket_Rocket

I actually got out of my box and told him that wasn't cool. And he comes back with listing all the things I did wrong in this audit and made it known that higher ups know blah blah. Basically rubbing it in my face. Like, I said it wasn't cool..take it..digest it and move on. Don't come back with all the SHIT that I did wrong. I know I messed up in the audit..like, no need to rub it in my face. I already feel like shit about it.

Now I am in my office crying. WAY TO BOOST MORALE!

Sorry, just venting.

Sad

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Lizzie, Mammel is a giant steaming turd.  That is all.

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Docket_Rocket

Had to move my run to Friday as hubby just finished his run and I have not even started, so I am cooking dinner now.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Half Crazy K 2.0

It's only Tuesday. Ugh. So sleepy. I'm going to bed early. Did upper body strength training. Really wanted to run since it is so nice out, but my legs are sore, probably partially due to the lack of sleep.

Kilmisters/Docket, wow on the work affairs. DH had to deal with that at his work, but he had the bonus that the co-worker was also a neighbor (now former neighbor). He played dumb whenever someone asked him a question.

Lizzie, Mammel is an ass. No reason he couldn't loop you in on the meeting.

AnonymousGuest, I get that too! People saay stuff to me that I am like ok, really didn't need to know that, but ok.