Womens Running

THIS IS THURSDAY DIVAS (Read 206 times)

melrunner

THAI!!!!! Hi dear!!!! Are you staying in Thailand for Christmas? I can't believe the two years are almost here! I've missed your dailies! How's the running??

Monk. Nice that you slept so early!!! Good job running!!!

PO I'm anal like that too. Buy the presents online. I jut bought Everything on amazon with two day shipping!! Good Luck with the job!

Out west I love that movie!!!

Ma yay for a good run!! Have a good appointment!

Jewel never seen that series. Good Luck catching up with work.

Dr am I missing some news? I've been a little out of the loop!

Taylor sorry you had a crappy run. What are you holiday plans?

GSD get out if the house dear! Park. Library, bookstore!

NorCal

Morning ladies! 

RR. Going to run 5-6 later this morning. 

NRR. Day off work today, yay! But I have a LOT of work to do on our business, so it's not really like a day off... Now I just have to be motivated and productive all day!! 

Thai- So good to see you! I have used this running log for several years and really love it. 

Jewel- How was vacation?? 

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

melrunner

As for me,

Tri R, 4-5 mile run today post work.

NTriR, finalized plans yesterday with MIL and family. We’re flying to NYC on Xmas Eve and staying Times Square for 2 nights, then taking the train to D.C. and staying there for two nights and coming back on home on Friday. So excited. I hope we get to see a little snow!!!

I’m sad I won’t be with my immediate family and all the children, but it is what it is. We’ll have a great time and will do all the fun stuff in NYC and D.C. and DF and I will run as well!!

Bought all my Xmas presents for the children and a family that I’m sponsoring from church yesterday via Amazon with Amazon Prime shipping. That stuff is the best. Two day free shipping.

Have a good day girls!

athenaofamerica

Hey everyone! This is Thursday made me think THIS IS SPARTA! LOL!

Welcome back Thai! Nice to see you again! Smile

RR: Yesterday ended up being a bust, as I got home early and DP and I jumped right into projects around the house. She's been awesome, painting everything (I just pick the colors, LOL). I am making a potholder (patchwork) for my grandma and it's almost done! No idea what I'll do tonight, I haven't been very good about getting into a routine. Marathon training starts in a week and a half so that'll be plenty of routine!

DR (derby related): I just found a huge bruise on my right calf! I have no idea how that got there. LOL! I love finding random bruises all over. 

NRR: 2012 is almost over, and DP and I are at 11 months today... yeah, I pay attention to that stuff... haha! This year has been intense for both of us! I'm so glad we found each other. <cue squishy face here> I'm so excited for all the adventures we have planned in 2013!

I also plan to start using the RunningAHEAD log in January! 13.1 miles on 1/1 will start it off just right. LOL! I had used it years ago but started using Dailymile instead. 

Monk: I'm sorry to hear about your foot! Hope it goes away soon.

OJ: Way to keep up with the streak! Here's hoping the blahs go away soon!

PO: Sounds like an awesomely fun and busy weekend! Hope you get those presents out on time!

Taylor: Yay Hobbit! We can't wait to see it too, but fitting in 3 hours is a challenge with so many other fun things to do!

MA: Time is really flying! Hope your appointment goes well!

Outwest: There is something magical about getting rid of a pesky report, isn't there? I need to go for a run too. Let's get our acts together!

GSD: Keep your chin up! So glad you have T and a long run to look forward to!

Dr/Glass: I'm so glad you are posting again too! (I'm also glad you mentioned your "old" name, because I couldn't tell who you were!) 

San Francisco Marathon (Worth the Hurt™), June 16

Napa Valley Inline Marathon, July 14

athenaofamerica

Page 2!

Meli: Sounds like an awesome trip! New York at Christmas is pretty awesome. Don't forget to go see the tree at Rockefeller Center! It is magnificent! 

NC: Good luck getting everything going for your new business! By the way, what is your new business??!?!?! Did I miss it?

NorCal

Meli- Your holiday plans sound great! Are you going with DH's family? I hope you get snow too! Smile I love love love Amazon Prime!! 

Athena- It's our water delivery business, that we've been doing for about 6 months now. DH mostly runs the operations, but I do all of the office stuff- billing, orders, etc. Keeps us busy, but we love it! It's what DH does full time now! Sounds like you and DP are keeping busy with house stuff! Wow 11 months already, that is awesome! You guys seem so happy, I love it! Smile 

PRs: 

corramas

I finally found you girls!! 

RR: Running the Disney marathon in January, I'm seriously undertrained - focusing on fitness and getting in some long runs now and I'll take it a mile at a time.

NRR: Everything. DF has had some self esteem/mental issues since he got back from training in Texas and he's been leaning on me hard. I'm doing my best to support him, finish my degree, keep the apartment running, and squeeze in training - as I said above, training is the thing that's suffered the most.

I'm in the middle of finals now, but I'll pop back in later to do personals. I miss you all so much!

RunLikeTheWind23

Morning Ladies--

Really having a rough day. I want to go home and crawl into bed. I'm struggling to make it thru the day. Dr. Hottie's PA called this morning and said he'll be letting me know about pre-op tomorrow. UGH. I'm so frustrated. I HATE waiting and I HATE being SICK. Sad

athenaofamerica

HUGS to corramas (welcome btw!) and RLTW (they need better emoticons over here, just saying)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RunLikeTheWind23

HUGS to corramas (welcome btw!) and RLTW (they need better emoticons over here, just saying)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need a dancing banana and the pink elephant over here! Smile  

DrTremendous

Hi mel and athena and corramas, seriously this is too much fun!

Yep, GlassHalfFull here, but that was taken so I messed around with a screen name generator and I thought the new name was hilarious and reminded me of Dr. Horrible's Terrible Sing Along Blog, so it's what I'm going with for now.

mel - the news is that I'm 14 weeks pregnant Smile  I'm also posting a little bit with preggos and copied part of my post and forgot it wouldn't make sense here, oops!

corra - good to see you here, hang in there

rltw - ((hugs)) x 1000

athena - wow, I didn't realize you and DP had been together for almost a year already, glad it's great!

norcal - enjoy the day off and hope you get lots done for your business (is this the water business?)

Back to work!

NorCal

DrT- Yep, this is our water business. We just hit 100+ accounts this month, which was our overall goal for the first 6 months, so we're happy about that. I hope you guys come up with a good way to break the news on FB. So excited for you! When is your due date? How have you been feeling so far? 

Cora- Sounds like you have a LOT of stuff going on! Good luck remaining calm and sane! Wink 

RLTW- Hugs, hugs, hugs. Thinking of you daily as the countdown continues. How much longer do you have to work before Christmas break?

RR. Just got back from a fabulous 6 mile trail run. So nice! Perfect sunny weather!  

PRs: