Womens Running

SUNNY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY DIVAS! (Read 10 times)

NorCal

Post 'em, ladies! Cool

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

NorCal

It was nice having a weekend thread last week so thought I'd start one today too!

RR. Rest day today, last double digit of marathon training tomorrow, 12 miles. 7 of which will be on a steep trail run with the group.

SRR. Feeling excited and nervous about BIG SUR! 2 weeks! I hate tapering, feels so useless! But I know it's important! Also, starting to think about what goal I want next, if the marathon goes well.

NRR. Worked this morning, then went on a nice hike with DH, but we saw THREE SNAKES!!!!!! EEKS!!! Had a nice lunch, now we'll probably take a nap. Smile

Big shout out to CASSIE for her BOSTON MARATHON on Monday!!! Super excited for you, lady!!!!

Seattle- Can't wait to hear about your 20 miler today!!!

Anyone race this weekend??

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

OJewel

Hi!

norcal- taper time! I'm ready! Do you have a time goal for big sur? Scary about the snakes!

cassie- good luck tomorrow!!! So excited for your BOSTON!!!

RR- did 14 with my dad yesterday. It was really nice. Today ill be running something easy and weights.

NRR- this is still mostly RR but my friend is planning a 5k and I'm helping her map the course. Then we're going out to lunch. I need to do some laundry and get my nails done if I have time.