Womens Running

No spoilers Monday (DAILIES) (Read 21 times)

Lizziebeerunning

Cupcake Connoisseur

So sad about Notre Dame. I wonder what happened Sad

Carol – Never done Grandma’s. I love marathon fever!! 😊

Karen – Woohoo! Hope your neighbor does well! Enjoy the rest day. A lot of people are ditching cable these days! I still watch my trash TV and need cable 😊 Toledo is so much better than London! LOL. When I tell people where my next marathon is, they go – “where??? Where is that?!” Haha 😊

Susan – OMG on your DS2 and his fiancee! Glad they are okay!

Sandy – EW. Figures that is how your Monday started. I guess your BIL isn’t doing this root canal?! I am glad Tiger won, too! I watched it for a little while. Oh man, are all your co-workers on vacation?! Hang in there. Good thing about busy days is the weekend comes faster Smile  I didn’t realize Grandma's Marathon was that close to MSP.. Hmmmmmmm. Baby E..lets see. He has a mullet! LOL. He is super cute. He is really loving fruit and playing hockey 😊 He has a little stick and a ball he plays with. I did not know that Bart Yasso was here. That is cool. You could get one of those folding treadmills 😊 Oh no on your friend!! ☹ I hope she isn't injured!

Docket -  Good luck today on the all day hearing!

Kathryn – NOOOOO! You can’t be sick! Hope it doesn’t stick around for long.

Judy – Interesting run you had yesterday! 😊 Oh wow. Glad the funnel didn’t make it to the ground! I swear I thought we were going to have one here last night. I was scared. Ruger, however, was annoyed we made him get up and come downstairs with us Smile

Kilmisters – It looks like you and Lisa had so much fun!! Awesome. And YAYAYAYAY for marathon training start! There is no going back. Now you'll be hooked for life.

October 4 - Milwaukee, WI - 26.2

November 14 - Richmond, VA - 26.2

March 21 - Virginia Beach, VA - 26.2

Docket_Rocket

Watching CNN, devastated about Notre Dame....

Me too (watching MSNBC since it started).  Sad

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LC Runs

Hey Girls - glad Monday is over!  I ran 2.5 after work, it was awful.  Like, so awful I hid it on Strava.  I made it 1.5 then just felt so weak and shaky.  This does happen sometimes when I run in the afternoon, I'm sure it's a fueling issue since I ate lunch at 12:30 and it was 5:30 when I ran.  Oh well, I guess it's 2.5 more than zero lol

Hi Lori - I haven't watched GOT though I think I would like it, I'll add it to my queue!! Hope you enjoyed your rest day!

Lizzie - WOW, 6 months??  So exciting!  You were very productive yesterday, makes up for my unproductivity ha ha!

Carol - we ended up with about 6 inches, sloppy mess!  DD's boyfriend was over (he has a license but no car yet) and we drove him home because the roads were so bad.  Totally melted by mid day today!

Karen - great job to your neighbor even with the cramping!  I so need to cancel cable, it is ridiculous $$  WTG on the GM win!!

Sue - scary about your DS, glad they are all safe!

Sandy - yuck on the dental appointments, no fun!  This snow and cold is soooo dumb!!  Supposed to warm up and the snow will be replaced by rain jeez louise!

Damaris - I have to catch up on the Boston hoopla, been out of media all day!

Hi Kat and Judy!

Elina - whoo hoo on the marathon training!

Half Crazy K 2.0

We got the storms around 3am. Wound up turning on the TV to see if there were any tornado warning--there were, but on the eastern shore. Strength training.

On the cable cutting, our wonderful county executive announced new taxes, one of which includes a county tax on cable (and each cell phone line). Pretty sure his popularity in my area is nosediving--hey, let's raise taxes and you're not getting that school we promised. Deal with the crowding.

LCRuns, I got the shaky feeling after my workout too. I didn't eat my usual afternoon snack, so I think that caused it. I couldn't eat dinner fast enough.

BerthaSlayer, don't worry, no spoilers from me since I don't watch it!