Womens Running

YAHOO its FRIYAY! (DAILIES) (Read 18 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Classes all day today, but got in a 35 minute run on a TM in their great workout center during 2nd period.  Good yoga class and Meditation class. Another class is on Eliot Ness. The last class I decided to change to Handwriting Analysis.

Happy runs, All ! 

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

kats

WINE o'clock somewhere!

Lizzie, so happy about your new position and them being so positive.  Bodes well.  Those are some spendy invitations!  But how much are more conservative ones??

Sandy, though the class is expensive, you should do it.  You are pretty conservative with your money and aren't going out every night on the town, why not!  That is how I have justified some expenses.

Carol, glad the trip was good  45 folks, that is a big group!  I would be exhausted too.  Bummer on getting sick, but it always seems to happen on long trips.  My camera is another Canon, I splurged on the 5D Mark IV.  I contemplated a mirrorless, but then I have some pretty nice L lenses already and wasn't ready to make the switch.  I also got it at a good price.

Judy, I love all the classes you take!  I remember trying to get my grades up for vet school and took lots of interesting non-core classes and enjoyed them immensely.

Soooooo, I decided to have fun and go to the zoo with my new camera.  I got there and started walking to the entrance and remembered my camera battery was nearly dead and I forgot to bring a new one.  Crap. I really wanted to play, so I went home (30min one way...) and got the battery and actually headed back to the zoo.  MIGHT drive to Austin (90min) tomorrow to go to the wildflower gardens as they are out now.  We shall see what the weather is like and my enthusiasm after working in the morning.

Happy Friday night all.

K

Kettle Moraine - June 2024

Beast of Burden - August 2024

Hennepin Hundred - Oct 2024

Javelina Jundred - Oct 2024

Half Crazy K 2.0

So glad it's Friday. Still feeling the time change, can't wait to sleep in tomorrow. 8 miles tonight with 12 x 400. Not great, 70 degrees, humid and the pollen is out in force. Tomorrow I think we are going to look at cars.

Bikerchick, wow, 45 is a big group.

KatS, hope you got some good pictures at the zoo. Sounds like a fun outing.

Lizzie, no clue on the cost of invites.

Seloc, DH always has people who take their sweet time contacting him when stuff doesn't go well overnight. I can't imagine trying to drag things out and socialize at 11pm. I'd barely be awake anyway.

Karen-LOL at breakfast out always being a good choice. being an extrovert this weekend I see!

Laura-how you felt better as the day went on.

Damaris-"summerland" LOL We do have that special time right now where the bugs are really out yet.

Kat-have fun with that new camera! Great zoo pics! 4 is better than the couch for sure! have fun in Austin tomorrow!

Lizzie-ouch on the invites but I don't really have anything to relate it to but still that's quite a few race entries there.

Sandy-oh yes lots of cross training and yes originally from India, came to West Virginia (of all places) at age 14 and yup his mom is 93. Live in her own condo and drives still pretty darn active really. Tomorrow should be fun. Weather going to be crappy but oh well. Love that you are enjoying yoga! I love the actual classes over the recorded stuff. I like all the nice things they say. LOL

Carol-Woohoo about NZ!! Too bad you weren't there the same time as Susan.

Judy-interesting classes!

HCK2-what kind of cars are you looking at?

Packed for early start tomorrow. Another woman and I are meeting at trailhead at 7am, doing an out / back then starting with the rest once the bugle is blown. We are brining plastic bags to wear when approaching the trailhead like the one guy who finished a few years ago. LOL I picked up Bugles at Walmart for my contribution to the snack area. Supposed to be 39-41 for a high and rain/snow mix. Lovely. They posted pictures of where the books are stashed. pretty funny. I've been warned about the special gummy bears and apparently some moonshine has been made. I hope the whole things doesn't get raided or something. "Mr. DNR, everyone is here on their own accord. No cost, just friends using the trail for recreational, mirth, and merriment purposes."

Lisa

Arimathea

Tessa

Sandy, I think we all knew what you meant! No clue on what invitations cost. It's nearly 30 years since I got married and I have no idea what they cost anyway -- my dad insisted on ordering them because he wanted "the pleasure of your company" instead of "the honor of your presence" on them. Didn't make any difference to me. I do remember we ordered a few special invitations -- wedding was at 7 but the invitation sent to DH's mom said 5 PM. Molly's habitual tardiness is legendary in the family, so her invitation pushed the time two hours earlier. It worked. She showed up at 5:45.

Lisa, yes stay away from the special gummies, unless you want to eat the contents of the aid station and then snooze blissfully under a bush. They made moonshine? Does it not have to age a little? I have two batches of mead on the kitchen counter and they will not be ready to drink for a while.

Judy, didn't you take another handwriting class? Interesting -- except who handwrites any more? My kids never use cursive and DS confessed that if I write a note to him in cursive he has a hard time reading it. And I write a good hand! Let us know if you want any samples to analyze.

Laura, wait what? Granny? You are not, are you? And I agree with Sandy, hope Lisa's DD knows not to let anyone near here unless he's protected.

Did not get up to run this morning and then didn't get lunch. Sigh. Maybe I would change my mind about continuing to work if I won the lottery! 3 miles this evening, though. Better than I expected.