Womens Running

IT'S A GOOD WEEKEND TO RUN A MARATHON, DIVAS! (Read 15 times)

NorCal

Post 'em!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

NorCal

OJewel- I can't believe it's here! GOOD LUCK tomorrow!!! I can't wait to hear all about your marathon, you're gonna ROCK IT! Big grin

Anyone else racing this weekend?

RR. Um, you know, just a little 26.2 miler tomorrow.... We might job 2 miles when we get to our hotel tonight, just to loosen up.

NRR. Friend got into town last night and we are heading out to marathon town this morning. SUPER DUPER EXCITED. I woke up at 430 this morning because I'm too excited to sleep. LOL.

Have a great weekend, DIVAS!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

MA runner girl

Hey!

NC/Jewel - GOOD LUCK TOMORROW! Rock those marathons ladies!

RR: 1 mile run + 1 mile walk yesterday. Did half of the Tracey Anderson post pregnancy workout this morning. It was TOUGH. My abs are soo weak. Might go for a walk later, this weekend is supposed to be beautiful!

NRR: C finally gave us a 4 hour stretch last night. Feel so much better. Not planning on much today. Tomorrow my parents are having the family over. They leave on Wed for Mexico for SIL's wedding, the trip we were supposed to go on too, so they want to see the grandkids, and I guess thier kids too Wink before they go! I'm kinda bummed we aren't going but at the same time, it's nice not stressing about it right now.

Have a great weekend girls!

PRs: 5k - 22:29, half marathon - 1:47:39

monk717

Happy Saturday divas! Good luck to our marathoners!

RR: Just ran outside for the first time since Thanksgiving day! Its always a shock to actually propel myself forward as opposed to the treadmill... 2 miles and couldn't feel my legs when I was done, lol!

NRR: I'm so glad its finally nice outside! We all went to a local dream park this morning so its been a nice outside day! DH is watching the NFL draft and I need to make the grocery list and take A to the store to get her out of the house since she refuses to nap. Tomorrow my sister, BIL and nephew are coming to babysit so DH and I can go on a date.

SassySparky

MA - Do you have "what to expect"?  In the post-partum section there are a few postpartum ab moves (breathing exercises, leg slides) that I stared doing a few weeks post partum and they were really helpful. And I read this:http://www.babycenter.com/0_postpartum-exercise-is-your-body-ready_196.bc and did the recommended moves. And planks! Did you check for diastasis recti?

Any news from Jewel or NC today??

RR: Did a really awesome 9 miler this morning.

RR2: Despite rushing around after my run and immediately heading to a party (see below) I didn't get cranky today. I took Nuun tablets in my water (electrolytes, no sugar) and I think that helped! I took a gu with me but never felt like I needed it so I never ate it ... just the Nuun. Anyway, we'll see how I recover as the day wears on but I still feel pretty good!

NRR: After my run, we hurried up and headed over to my friend's daughters first birthday party. She and G are actually only 11 days apart and they get along sooooo well, and are so cute together. It's fun to see two little ones at the same stage. It was a nice party and I got to eat cupcakes Smile  the rest of the day is resting and reading.

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!