Womens Running

Thinking of Seeds Thursday (Over 40) (Read 15 times)

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Seeds! I saw seeds in a store! There is hope! Henry David Thoreau said, "I have faith in a seed".

Spring will come!

At least it's not November. :::ducking and running:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

judyruns

Mighty Mouse

Wednesday I came home and did a 35 minute cardio workout before going out to get Mexican.

But & color today! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Today I hope to do a run after haircut. TM plus being consistent with the arch supports all the time has helped my foot. I want to start track running at least some days but don't want the PF to get worse.

Happy runs, All!   :::HUGS:::

Where is the "any" key?   

judyruns

LC Runs

Morning

3 TM miles (intervals).  I am so ready for spring..

Judy - funny, I wrote the above sentence before I read your Thread title and comment....yes, Spring please!!

Snowing here, at least I am in the office today and not on the road.  Busy paperwork day, but at least it's the end of my work week.

ginnyb

4 miles on the TM this morning.  Starting to get some freezing rain here....lovely.

Ginny

http://ginnybess.blogspot.com/

6/8 Hatfield/McCoy Half, 8/18 lake Erie Shores and Islands Half, 9/21 Mighty Niagara Half Lewiston, NY, 10/7 Cleveland Rock & Roll Half 10/6 or Detroit Free Press 10/20, A Christmas Story 5 or 10K Cleveland 12/7, Santa Hustle Half Cedar Point 12/15

Hi!  Rode my bike yesterday afternoon and did spin this morning.  I was dying.  lol

Ouch Tessa!  Be careful!!

Marjorie--yes, so glad we do not have the ice storm again this year.  Although, I did get three days off and it was wonderful.

Judy--I was brave and started papaya seeds.  No luck so far.  If the winters are mild, we will get fruit here.  My plants have never made it that far, but my neighbors have had great luck with that.

Anonymous Guest

Not only is it not November, it's almost February! For us so far, this really hasn't been a bad winter. Somebody at the meeting in FL I was at mentioned that last year at this meeting he got stuck for an additional 3 days because of the ice storm in Atlanta. Which reminded me how bad our winter was last year at this time. We may actually get our first "more than an inch" snow of the season on Sunday.

Now that I've said that, let me complain......it's cold out! So I will probably run just a few miles on the TM after work. We're trying to give away the TM and the elliptical (and sell the Bowflex cheap) before the move, but I think even if we find someone to take the TM, I need to make them wait until the end of February - I start marathon training next week.

Coaching testimonial: "Not saying my workout was hard but KAREN IS EVIL."

Upcoming races: Hennepin Hundred - October 2024

Check out my website and youtube channel

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Rest day. Need to let my body recover with these new demands. Besides work is super busy right now. I didn't leave work until 530. Have hoa meeting tonight. I'm actually sitting waiting for it to start. It starts at 7. Annual meeting for the whole neighborhood.

Be back

Marjorie

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Yes not November!

meeting was so terrible. Yikes. But we got through the whining.

Karen training for Glass City, right?

waves everyone. I'm tired

Marjorie