Womens Running

Tired Tuesday - Supermoms (Read 21 times)

beckykay

Spike - re vanity.  I need drawers but I would LOVE an open shelf for towels.  I have an old school antique looking vanity that I love but it is wicked tall for C.

Ernie:  I look for races anytime we plan to go off anywhere.  DH wants to just be a tourist and I hate it.  I love running through town.  He complains that my race (3 hours at max) just takes up too much of the day to leave time for anything else.  I called BS.  He gets to out of town without me all the time and do that crap.  I don't.

RG:  EXACTLY!

NOLA:  Hooray for TTC!  There was something else I was going to say but I need to go back to the first page and reread your post Smile

Zorbs

beskirted & manicured

Zorbs - YIKES!!!  What are you doing every night that you don't have opportunity to sleep before 11pm.  I would not be able to function if I was you!

usually at work until 9:30 and then dinner and then decompressing.

5K - 24:10 | 8K - 40:41  | 10K - 51:40.6 | HM - 1:51:10 | 30K - 2:44:54 | Marathon - 3:59:26

http://runningskirtsandmanicures.blogspot.ca/ 

beckykay

Oh - Nola - yikes on the potential sfx!  Take care of that ASAP!

superspike113

Honorary Old

zorbs- I can't fall asleep if I putter around too much. I need a good hour or so after dinner to wind down.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

Erniegirl

Becky - I call BS on that, too! Races are over and done with early in the day! Plus, everyone should get to do something they want while on vacation, and you want to run.

spike - Open shelves are good in theory, but have the potential to get really messy. We have them now and I think it was a mistake. A big cupboard to store towels is great.

5k - 20:46          10k - 41:27         10 mile - 1:15:32          Half marathon - 1:39:15