Womens Running

HORRAY FOR FRIDAYS, DIVAS (Read 17 times)

gsdrunner

All we gotta do is make it to 5pm (or so ish) then its the weekend! Post 'em ladies Big grin

gsdrunner

Lucy: Thinking about you! So excited! Have a great time this weekend!

Meli: Sorry to hear about the job situation. Hope you can find something new soon.  Glad to hear they are helping you for a few months.

RR: 5 miles yesterday, I was up early this morning, but probably will run later today unless I get motivated in the next few minutes.

NRR:  What a week ladies. I am glad to have DH home this weekend before he heads out again. I need some solo Mommy-time.  This weekend is supposed to be cool so maybe we can take M to the park for some fun other than that we aren't planning much.

Hope you all have a great day!

RunLikeTheWind23

Morning ladies! Happy Friday!

RR: joined another gym last night! Planning on a treadmill run of 3-4 miles tonight.

NRR: heading to VT tomorrow for Lucy's wedding! Smile

gsd: have a good run today!

lizo_77

hi ladies! Friday!

RR: did a good womens health butt and thigh workout. then did 5 min warm up and 5 min cool down on the bike.

NRR: architect's convention/ conference today here in town. So I'll be gone most of the day to that. Trying to squeeze in some productive time before I head to it. tonight is our office backyard party - pretty much hanging out grilling out with all our family members. Should be fun. Looking forward to relaxing a bit. then tomorrow it's working all day from about 9 till about 4 or 5 I suspect. Fortunately it's the last weekend before my deadline next thursday.

gsd: hope you get to the park! it's cooling down here pretty rapidly.

mel: boo about the work situation! Sending good vibes your way.

melrunner

Good Morning Girls.

TriR, spinning in a few, and a 90 minute OWS today post work.

NtriR, So posted the update that my official last work day is September 30, but luckily I will get my paycheck and benefits until december 31st. crappy situation. This is their decision. It sucks, but I was unhappy. At least I can focus on getting a new job while still getting paid.

Bubbles is just a-dorable! Pics later...

GSD, hope you csn get some mommy me time.

RlTW, have fun at the wedding.

Lucy, sappy Wedding weekend!!!

POrun

Happy Wedding weekend Lucy!!!!

RR: SRD. Yesterday night was 5 miles with 400x2, 800x2, 400x2 with equal easy run between each. Tomorrow is 9 miles with a 5K thrown in the middle (Meli, it's the Turtle Krawl). Sunday is tri training, OWS .5mi, bike 27mi, run 6 mi.

NRR: So glad for the upcoming weekend! This week has felt very long! We'll do an island day via boat on Sunday after tri training.

Meli: I hope you find a new job quickly! At least you will get paid for most of the year. I know you've been unhappy, and I hope that you find something that will make you much happier and that you'll be better respected by your management team.

GSD: Good job on the 5 yesterday. Enjoy the cooler weather!

RLTW: Have a great time in VT!!!

Have a great day ladies!

outwestrunner

Good morning, ladies!

RR: Got in some ST last night. Looking forward to running over the weekend before I had back out on Wednesday.

NRR: Headed home today and I am looking forward to it! Hopefully all this rain in Denver won't hold up our flights. Work here has been fun, though, as much as it can be.

Meli - Sorry to hear about the job situation, but like others have mentioned, you weren't happy there. I understand the sting, though. But congrats on Bubbles! As Sassy said yesterday, that's a lot of changes at your house. Hugs!

Lucy and Athena - Excited for you both on your special weekends!

GSD - I take it your key got there?

Lizo - I think you should plan something special for NEXT weekend, after you get that project completed.

PO - Nice work on the track workout!

taylorma1

gsd-yay for DH being home

RLTW-enjoy Lucy's wedding

meli-glad Bubbles is doing great. Can't wait to see some pics

lizo-enjoy the backyard party tonight

PO-good luck with the 5k. And wowza, Sunday looks like a tough day of workouts. Are you doing them all back to back?

outwest-hope you have a safe trip home

RR: planning a 9-10 mile tempo run in a little while

NRR: got back my the grades on my exams. One of them I got a 55%. Ugg not happy with that at all. I know they are tougher in grad school (plus these are classes med school students take), but I am still very unhappy with it. Other than that, might go out to a movie tonight with a friend, and just lots of relaxing this weekend

SassySparky

Morning ladies!

RR: Just did my LR, 10 with 5 at race pace! So ends my cutback week! Looking forward to 72+ hours with no running (until Monday afternoon)!

NRR: Gotta get to work for lab meeting at 9:30, then a seminar, then lunch with the seminar speaker (Indian food!), then heading home to pack up the car, pick up G and head to the airport. We are getting in to Pittsburgh kind of late (9PM) and staying at my SIL's. I just hope G doesn't have a meltdown on our second flight since it will be past his bedtime. Fingers crossed!

NRR2: We've had some awesome people sit next to us on flights with G. You'd be surprised how a smile and wave, and maybe a 30 second game of peekaboo from a new face can really avert a toddler meltdown. Then again G is a ham and loves to meet new people. But I will have to remember this when I'm traveling and see other parents with babies and toddlers on flights.

GSD - did you get your keys? Enjoy the weekend with another parent around!

RLTW - enjoy the TM run!

Lizo - enjoy the conference and hope you can get some work done too! I love that WH butt workout - I want to start it again! I miss ST but have no time (or energy) for it with marathon training!

Meli - that is great that you will get paid through the end of the year. Will you get good recommendations?

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

SassySparky

here are some more personals!

PO - for that workout, do you use the same pace for each interval? Have a great weekend!

OWR - yay for ST! Hope you can make it back home soon

Taylor - SoRry about the grade! You have plenty of time to pull it up!

LUCY and CRF - CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY WEDDING WEEKEND!

I'll be running my first full, the Richmond Marathon on November 16, 2013!

NorCal

Morning ladies!

GSD- So glad DH is home with you this weekend, take some extra-special "me time"!

Lizo- The work BBQ sounds fun, enjoy. Sorry you have to work Sat, but at least this project will be done soon.

Meli- Again, so sorry about the job, but that is awesome you have 3 months paid w/ benefits. I'm sure you'll find something awesome in that time.

PO- Sounds like a tough workout with those intervals. I have a hard time jogging between intervals, I always just want to walk.

OWR- Hope you make it home without delay. Those rain storms and flooding in CO are CRAZY!

Taylor- Nice tempo run! So sorry about your exam grade.

Sassy- Wow busy, busy day for you! Nice job on your run this morning, how did you race pace miles feel? good luck on the flights with G, hope it all goes smoothly.

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

NorCal

Two DIVA weddings this weekend! Athena and Lucy- Hope your big days are perfect!

RR. Heading out for an easy 6 in a bit. Yesterday's tempo run was BRUTAL. I waited until too late in the morning and it was warm and humid and I was dehydrated. Felt miserable. But I did 4 miles at tempo pace, instead of 3, pace was a little slower then I'd like, but not too bad. Doing a big, hilly trail run 10+ miles with friends Sunday, so resting up tomorrow.

NRR. Going to check out 2 potential new offices today and then seeing 2 clients this afternoon. Other then that, just looking forward to the weekend! Going to S's soccer game tomorrow, running with friends and watching football Sunday.

xoxo

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34