Womens Running

THIS IS MY LAST THURSDAY DIVAS (Read 22 times)

LucyBelle

Meli: Yep, I had my final dress fitting last weekend!! I loooooove the dress. Can't wait to wear it! Of course now I'm in that place where I'm thinking "OK, I can't gain or lose ANY weight in the next 3 weeks." LOL.

NorCal

Lucy- I can't wait to see pics of you in your dress! Wait, have you posted any pictures of it?? I can't remember, but I don't think so.

Base mileage- I would really like 25 to be my base, but it normally is closer to 20. I honestly can't imagine having my base over 30! I think it's mostly because any time I've ran higher mileage, I've gotten injured, so I'm super careful.

liquid calories- I like to add coconut milk to my smoothies if I want a bigger calorie kick. It is high calorie and super tasty and seems to make a protein smoothie more complete. Also love veggie juice (like V8) for after a run, gets a lot of vegetables in and is super tasty.

Just finished my run, it was tough! But my butt didn't hurt too bad! lol. My tempo miles were 8:14 (big hill!), 7:33, 7:19. The last 2 miles actually felt pretty easy, even though I was under my goal pace.

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34

melrunner

With IM training I've been at 30 MPW for a few weeks now doing only three runs a week. I think our coach is going to cut us back on the weekly runs (they've been 7-8) to probably 5-6 since I'm sure well start doing runs after the bike and/or some speed work. We actually have a nice cut on our long run this week of 12 since we have 5:30 on the bike on Sunday! Ouch!!

NC I know you and J are not sure if you want to have a child in the future, but if you do decide to be parents you'll be stellar, fun, loving and athletic parents! You two are awesome with S and with L so I have no doubt you'll be fine if you ever decide to have some on your own!

lucy enjoy the last few weeks because the time will seriously fly bye!! Are you taking off from work for a few weeks??

NorCal

Meli- Thanks, that is really sweet of you. Smile And WOW 5:30 as in 5 HOURS and 30 MINUTES on the bike Sunday!? Amazing!!! after running 12 miles Saturday? You are a beast!

Humboldt Redwoods Half Marathon 10.20.2013 

Tiburon by the Bay Half Marathon 11.3.2013 (My Birthday!) 

Napa Valley Full Marathon 3.2.2013

PRs: 

Half: 1:48

Full: 4:34