Womens Running

"Weekend" Friday (dailies) (Read 18 times)

dhuffman63

Trails

Not religious but DH and I were married by a minister...at dusk at a haunted mansion and I wore black...lol.  He is very tolerant of my "uniqueness".

Went to the chiro/sports therapist this morning.  He adjusted my back somewhat and then showed me the most excellent and painful stretch that targets that particular muscle in the hip/butt area.  I'm to do it twice a day and then go back on Friday.  So far I can now bend over without my back hurting so I'm calling it a win.  Still on for my massage tomorrow and that should help with any residual muscle soreness.  I'm feeling very hopeful for the Apr 21 marathon.  I've also been practicing with the poles.

Went and had lunch with DD, SIL, and DGD.  I got to sit next to DGD and had fun.  We had pizza from a place that specializes in italian style pizza and then went and had some gelato which was as good as any I've had in Europe.

Hi to everyone, need to get some vacuuming and laundry done.

Docket_Rocket

Forgot to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUE!

Kat, you did the right thing.  Such a person shouldn't be working, IMO.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page